High powered non stealth bomber looking ebike

Sguzman1o

1 mW
Looking to buy a high powered ebike
Only thing is it can't be a stealth or anything similar as they're so obvious with the police
Based in london, UK
Give me a shout :D

OK I'll be more specific, a custom made ebike with an mxus 3k or leaf motor preferably, 72v please and a 50a controller. Just on a bike frame...not a stealth bomber frame..Anything like that, then let me know please.

So you're hoping someone else has built a bike to your detailed specifications (despite those specs being illegal) and wants to sell it to you?

Seems like a good opportunity to put on your big boy pants and build your own damn bike.

Yeah, exactly that. :thumb: you don't ask you don't get....buying built rather than building myself would obviously come with an increased value/price, which is obviously why a lot of people would go the diy route...along with the part where they have enough knowledge to do so. I could start a thread asking how and what I need to build one but still find someone that's going to leave unnecessary comments. From how you talk it seems you already have your big boy pants on. So please do help if I decide to go the do it myself route, thanks.

Its pretty darn easy to build an ebike.
frock, you could do it just by twisting some wires together and using clear office tape. :lol:
Yes, even the phase wires, if ultimate laziness was required.
The only time you'd get in deep deep trouble, installing the mid drive onto frame.

Lots of suitcase style ebike frames out there, have you heard of ebay or alibaba?

Sguzman1o said:
Yeah, exactly that. :thumb: you don't ask you don't get....buying built rather than building myself would obviously come with an increased value/price, which is obviously why a lot of people would go the diy route...along with the part where they have enough knowledge to do so. I could start a thread asking how and what I need to build one but still find someone that's going to leave unnecessary comments. From how you talk it seems you already have your big boy pants on. So please do help if I decide to go the do it myself route, thanks.

markz said:
Its pretty darn easy to build an ebike.
frock, you could do it just by twisting some wires together and using clear office tape.

hayu-rhoa.gif

Sguzman1o said:
Looking to buy a high powered ebike
Only thing is it can't be a stealth or anything similar as they're so obvious with the police
Based in london, UK
Give me a shout :D

I actually London based and my god doing more and more conversions and builds, I have a frame builder i can approach and i do the rest basically but do expect a high budget build, Pm me if you want chap i can try and help best i can and offer advice and what to avoid.

Back