I am looking for a fat tire front hub motor. Will buy or trade for new lithium ion battery packs.

Any fat tire front hub motor would do, as long as it's a fat tire.

I'd prefer a trade, I have a lot of batteries that I am willing to trade, but cash works as well.

I have a bafang fat *rear* hub 26" wheel, thread here
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=103162&p=1508940&hilit=fat%2A+%2Amotor#p1508940

This does fit in the front fork I have pictured there. I can check to see if it fits in my Luna fat front fork (which holds a regular rear wheel with cluster just fine, so it probably holds this too). So as long as your fat front fork is like I expect, a 135mm, then it should fit in there. I'll check and post as soon as get this verified.

I would guess it is going to be very expensive to ship to you from Phoenix, AZ, USA 85051. It has a tire and tube now, if you want those too (I doubt I'll ever use them on anything else; it's the only fat wheel I have). If you don't want the gear cluster on it I can take that off to save a little shipping weight (but most of the cost is probably the size of the wheel). If all you want is the motor I can unlace it from the wheel.

(And even more expensive for you to ship batteries to me, so money would probably be cheaper for you to send :lol: and I could use money much more than batteries right now)

Back