Does anybody have a shunt and capacitor modified controller to sell? let me know!

You understand that these mods affect the original settings of the controller, yes? And that a controller's default setting could be anything from 1.5V 50mA DC to whatever you're talking about and beyond?

First, brushed or brushless? If brushless, sensors or no sensors?

Operating voltage?

Desired amps?

Programmability or no?

Why not go get a controller that has the specs you want, rather than look for one that's been modified to exceed its design limits?

I could be wrong, but I think the answer to your question as to why, is because it is apparently a known successful way of simply adding 50% power reliably to the stock controller. I actually bought a spare controller and shunts to do this, but decided that I wanted range more than power, so didn't go ahead with it, but as I understand it, it works, and reliably.

EDIT: I think the confusion may be from, I'm assuming OP is asking about a BBSHD controller. I realized after my post that someone not familiar with the BBSHD mod might think it's generally not a good idea, but known effective mod for BBSHD.

Maximize0987 said:
This isn't a discussion thread. This is the items wanted thread.

People here use many, many different types of controllers and motors, many of which could have the shunt mod done to them. If you don’t want a discussion about what in the world you are asking for, try being more specific.

true I see that. I meant the bbshd controller version b, capacitor modified for 72v batteries, and shunt modded for 45+ amps. I also wouldn't mind a asi bac 855.

Back