Rent me a get-around ebike in DC/Southern Maryland?

Beachcruzer

100 W
I am going to be in West River Maryland, east of DC/south of Annapolis for a couple of weeks in June. Wondering if anybody on the forum has a basic ebike I could rent during that time. I have a broken ankle and just need something to tool around town . . . basically a two-wheeled mobility scooter. Prefer a beach cruiser/geared hub setup. It's gonna cost me $150 to ship a bike out there, so would happily pay that to rent a bike near this location https://goo.gl/maps/mugxht6isfU5BbzD6

So... You're visiting a city where a 24 hour rental of a totally ordinary pedal bike costs $50 or more, and a 24 hour e-bike rental costs $70 or more. But you want to pay $150 for two weeks.

Is that correct?

If so, I hope you manage to find an extremely generous and obliging person who has an extra e-bike sitting around.

Exactly.

I just bought a bike that fits the description here in So Cal for $200. If anybody wanted to pay me $150 to tool around on it for a couple weeks I would be thrilled to help them out. I guess that makes me an extremely generous and obliging person. :lol: I sure do have a few extra ebikes laying around and I don't think I'm the only one here that does.

But I'll probably ship it out there (for $150) and flip it on Craigslist when I'm done.

Back