Motobecane Moped to Mars Motor adaptor

oatnet

1 MW
Keep checking back, I'm freeing up storage, I'll be adding pictures of more treasures I find!

-Motobecane Moped Motor mount for Etek/mars -- $75
-SKS Chainguard --$10

Domestic USA only, buyer pays shipping/paypal, Local Pickup available.

-"Farfle" heavy-duty rear swing-arm for the Genesis v2100 -- $165 SOLD
-Fox DHX RC4 Shock -- SOLD
-Disk and Side Cover for Crystalyte 53xx -- SOLD
-Shimano Acera MD-390 deralliur SOLD
-X10 Home Automation (lot) SOLD
-Dewalt/a123 packs -- FREE SOLD
-*MINT* Crystalyte x5403 Wheelset SOLD
-BMC Motor laced to Alex DX-32 rim -- SOLD
-ZZipper model ZZ-ATB06 Mountain bike fairing -- SOLD

============

9840AB0A-4157-4CA9-8EB1-977198C30C2B.jpeg

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11442

E935DEA5-FB7F-4CC1-A6DB-854CD6071954.jpeg
3A373C3C-CC73-4869-A96E-DB758250CC32.jpeg
View attachment 2
1F8AA37C-7975-4EAE-AE96-EBDEE592B3D5.jpeg
76E8482E-8C9C-4E6E-B56D-672598662B9A.jpeg

252569DC-1B97-4CA0-8EF2-3003786A5361.jpeg

SlowCo said:
That buggy is sooo cool! Wider grippier rear tires on it then dial in the 900 amps again and wheelies galore :twisted:

Thanks SloCo!

-JD

Do you still have the batteries? I'm interested if they don't get picked up.

Still a few things left bump!

Post Pandemic Bump! :lol:

nicobie said:
You're giving that buggy away. :shock:

You are correct Nic, I'll get 15k+ from the rare Towdster reverted to its original gas motor, and the motor/adaptor/Zilla Z2K/factory a123 battery pack etc. I'd be willing to take a loss to keep it intact and not have to deconvert it, but I don't think there are any takers out there.

My goal is to complete its deconversion this month, already laying out tools, but since I was bumping the other stuff in the post I thought I'd leave it in here as a hail-mary search for the Unicorn of a Buyer who shares my design perspective of blistering performance over range.

-JD

I know where you are coming from, but if that is what it will take in order to build that 600 hp sand rail, so be it.

🏁🏁🏁

Years back I was part of a team that built and raced a mid engine VW sandrail at Pismo and Glamis. I can't imagine what 600 hp would have been like in that light weight frame. What size paddle wheel tires are you planing to run?

I hope you post a build thread like you did last time

nicobie said:
I know where you are coming from, but if that is what it will take in order to build that 600 hp sand rail, so be it.

🏁🏁🏁

Years back I was part of a team that built and raced a mid engine VW sandrail at Pismo and Glamis. I can't imagine what 600 hp would have been like in that light weight frame. What size paddle wheel tires are you planing to run?

I hope you post a build thread like you did last time

Thanks! :D Like the towdster, building for street not sand though.

-JD

Sorry Rich, recently sold it.

Bump for the Motobecane to Mars motor adaptor, and for one of the original Farfle swingarms.

Starting a v2100 build, interested in the Farfle swing arm - still available? The doner bike is a 26" - not sure if that matters. Also - does it have disc brake mounting points? Adding disk to the rear is the main reason I'm interested. Thanks!

maslow22 said:
Starting a v2100 build, interested in the Farfle swing arm - still available? The doner bike is a 26" - not sure if that matters. Also - does it have disc brake mounting points? Adding disk to the rear is the main reason I'm interested. Thanks!

It does have disk brake mounting points, I'll send you a PM

Hello do you still have this adapter for sale? If so I’d like to buy it

Bump - I still have the moped adaptor. 🙂👍

bump on the motobecane adaptor - I know somebody needs a project

Back