Mac motor t10 and phaserunner v1 GONE

pomah

10 W
Parts are GONE now

Hi, thinking of upgrading to a mid engine build and checking if there is any interest in any of these things?

They are located in Sweden, send me a PM if you are interested and we can then discuss shipping and so on.

I can send pictures and other details for both.

I have upgraded the phaserunner and mac motor with a L1019 connector.

Phaserunner has some damages in the sheel where the cables exit (common v1 error), but nothing serious.

Mac motor has some cable damges that I just repaired at the exit point of the motor, for those who want I have a new L1019 cable that I can supply with sale so you can replace the current repaired cable with a new one.

A CA v3 with higo connectors can be supplied with the kit.

I do not want to send these thing half way around the world so I want to find a buyer close to sweden.

BR Roman M.

I am pretty close to Sweden.

Santa Cruz, CA
USA

What do you want for the entire package shipped easiest method to zip code 95062?

pomah said:
Hi, thinking of upgrading to a mid engine build and checking if there is any interest in any of these things?

They are located in Sweden, send me a PM if you are interested and we can then discuss shipping and so on.

I can send pictures and other details for both.

I have upgraded the phaserunner and mac motor with a L1019 connector.

Phaserunner has some damages in the sheel where the cables exit (common v1 error), but nothing serious.

Mac motor has some cable damges that I just repaired at the exit point of the motor, for those who want I have a new L1019 cable that I can supply with sale so you can replace the current repaired cable with a new one.

A CA v3 with higo connectors can be supplied with the kit.

I do not want to send these thing half way around the world so I want to find a buyer close to sweden.

BR Roman M.

How much is this kit?
How old is it?

Best regards,
Mikkel from Denmark

Back