3 Sevcon Gen4 Size4 80V PMAC BLDC

LuigiDesing

100 µW
3 units available of Sevcon Gen4 Size4 80V 350A, suitable for PMAC and BLDC motors, UVW and/or AB encoders.

These controllers has been tested OK and comes with factory dcf settings.

Price unit: 500€ + shipping
Price 3 units: 1400€ + shipping

Will be shipping to EU.

Attachments

• 20210405_105053.jpg
    20210405_105053.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 525
  • 20210405_105127.jpg
    20210405_105127.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 525
Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Finding the hardware + software required (properly licensed or not) is difficult without spending as much as what the controller is worth.

Finding knowledgeable / skilled / experienced help with the process is a scale of magnitude harder, even if you are willing to spend that much per hour on consulting fees.

If you can offer any help on these issues that would help a prospective buyer actually get some value out if the money they would be spending on these units.

john61ct said:
Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Finding the hardware + software required (properly licensed or not) is difficult without spending as much as what the controller is worth.

Finding knowledgeable / skilled / experienced help with the process is a scale of magnitude harder, even if you are willing to spend that much per hour on consulting fees.

If you can offer any help on these issues that would help a prospective buyer actually get some value out if the money they would be spending on these units.

I´m aware that sevcon DVT software is not for begginners, moslty for a motor engineer designers or similar, I spent many hours and +5000 Dyno launches learning how it works and improving motors performance, and currently the free time I have, I use it to support students teams at universties. Therefore, trying to help people that is far away is a bit complicated, meaning this units most to be bought by trained people I believe.

Back