LIQUIDATION SALE! $1.5 per cell NCR 18650 GA 3450 mAh 92%-98% UNUSED

LIQUIDATION SALE! $1.5 per cell Sanyo/Panasonic NCR18650GA 3450mAh (Red) 10A 3.63V 12.70Wh GENUINE CELLS (4800 out of 9000 sold)

Hello everyone! I'm liquidating a micro-mobility oriented company and they have lots of great deals on Li-Ion stuff.
In this listing I'm selling loose cells harvested from UNUSED battery packs. The cells typically test 95% and higher due to being kept in storage and balanced at all times.
There is some leftover nickel on the cells but it does not affect the quality of the cells in any way. It takes less than 10 seconds to clean, and it is completely optional. I've sold about 5000 of these on Facebook Marketplace, endless-sphere and other vatrious forums. I can provide reviews and references any time, just ask.

SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL
SAME BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING
PACKED BY A CERTIFIED PACKAGING EXPERT
Shipping to USA mostly, for international orders - message me to discuss individual shipping rates (it varries from location to location, including custom costs and other fees)

Below are full specifications, fell free to ask questions that weren't covered here:
Official specifications:
Rated capacity: 3400mAh
Minimum capacity: 3350mAh
Typical capacity: 3450mAh
Nominal voltage: 3.6V
Discharge end voltage: 2.5V
Charging current (Std.): 1.675A
Charging voltage: 4.20 +/-0.03V
Charging time (Std): 4.0 hours
Continuous discharge current (Max.): 10A
Internal resistance (AC 1kHz): <38mOhm
Cycle life: 300 cycles to 70%
Weight: <49.5g
Operating temperature: Charge: +10 ~ +45°C, Discharge: -20 ~ +60°C
Storage conditions: less than 1 month: -20 ~ +50°C, less than 3 months: -20 ~ +40°C, less than 1 year: -20 ~ +20°C (80% capacity left)
Here is an in-depth data sheet about the cell, and it's testing and origin.
https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Sanyo%20NCR18650GA%203500mAh%20%28Red%29%20UK.html

I am located in the West Coast, shipping rates for USA only are the following:
Up to 170 cells = $17 Shipping within USA
From 170 to 300 = $20 Shipping Within USA

Additional products that may interest or satisfy your battery pack building needs:
48v 13s 30A BMS (comes with wire harness) -$12
Fielect 2x10 Cell holders - $1.5 a piece. (Series Mode: Two rows of 10 cells, 18650 Lithium Battery; Hole Spacing: 19mm; Hole Dia: 18.5mm, Material: ABS; Color: Black, Has room for nickel strips)
Also there is a variety of Electric Scooter Hub motors available, details on request.
Custom made battery packs are also available. Message me for a quote.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Is there any affiliation with the JAG35? Are you a retail seller, or an ebiker? Do you have an ebike?

No affiliation with JAG at all.

Yes I have an ebike, it's a Juiced Scorpion that was re-designed by the frame maker to serve a fleet of rental Juiced Scorpion bikes for bird, they renamed it Scoot.
Same thing but without pedals and a more robust and reinforced frame to be able to ride tandem.

I also have a beach cruiser with dual hub motors and 48v 50 ah combined battery (31ah in the rear and 20 in the front, separate controllers)

I like my scorpion better tho, I live in LA by the beach and I like riding on the sand.

I also have about 12-15 electric skateboards, mostly boosted v1 and v2. That's how I got into lithium Ion, I bought a few and extended their range with recycled scooter batteries.

Do I meet your qualifications to post and sell on endless sphere? Or should I provide more qualifications? I've been here since 2019 and haven't sold anything that JAG sells till now.

Just an FYI this guy scammed me. Payed in late December and nothing. He's told me 3 times that he's gotten COVID pneumonia. It's been nothing but excuses. He texted back a couple times saying he'd make everything right and send me extra cells also asked if I wanted a refund. I responded saying I wanted him to either ship my order right away or refund me. It's been a nightmare. I'll likely be filing a police report shortly. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Back