LIQUIDATION SALE! UNUSED 48V 10.5Ah 30A battery pack - $65

LIQUIDATION SALE!
Li-Ion Battery Pack 48V 10.5Ah 30A 13s3p, 500w output
Hello everyone! I'm liquidating a micro-mobility oriented company and they have lots of great deals on Li-Ion stuff.
In this listing I'm selling UNUSED 48v 10.5ah battery packs made with the Panasonic-Sanyo 18650 3450mAh cell. The cells typically test 95% and higher due to being kept in storage and balanced at all times. The packs were kept in storage and topped off every 6 months to 50-60% capacity to prevent the cells from deteriorating.
The packs come without a connector but with positive and negative leads for both charge and discharge.
Custom connector soldering available upon request.
Here are the specifications:
DOES NOT COME WITH A CHARGER
Condition:
Weight: 5lb
Cell Layout: 13 series 3 parallel
Measurements: Lenght: 15.5 Width: 2.7” Height: 1.5”
Nominal Voltage: 46.8V (Max voltage 52v)
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V/3A
Resistance (23 ± 2 ℃): ≤ 250mΩ
Charging time: 4-5 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1000 cycles
Nominal Capacity: 10.5Ah
Watt Hours: 491.4Wh
Minimum wattage output: 500w
Amount of cells: 39
Cell manufacturer: Panasonic-Sanyo
Cell Size: 18650
Cell model: Panasonic-Sanyo NCR18650GA 3450mAh
BMS: Installed (Low Voltage, Overcharge, Temperature, Current output and Short Circuit protection, with power equalization output)
Storage conditions: -15 ~ +35 ℃, relative humidity: 45-75%, atmospheric pressure: 86-106KPa
Use the operating temperature: Discharge: 0-60 ℃; Charging: 0-45 ℃;
DOES NOT COME WITH A CHARGER

Additional items that might interest you:
48v 13s 30A BMS (comes with wire harness) -$12
Fielect 2x10 Cell holders - $1.5 a piece. (Series Mode: Two rows of 10 cells, 18650 Lithium Battery; Hole Spacing: 19mm; Hole Dia: 18.5mm, Material: ABS; Color: Black, Has room for nickel strips)
Also there is a variety of Electric Scooter Hub motors available, details on request.
Custom made battery packs are also available. Message me for a quote.

IMG_6937 (2).jpegIMG_6938 (2).jpegno wrap.jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (5).jpgs-l1600.jpg

I'm interested in a couple of batteries and the hub motors. How do you ship, how do you want payment, and need photos of the hub motors.

Seems like it.

Stu Summer said:
Seems like it.
999zip999 said:
Is this a too good to be true endless-sphere battery scam.

Not a scam. I sell on facebook as well so I can provide links.
Everything is being sold through paypal so you get your money back if the quality is sub par.

I am located in California and ship usps ground.
Shipping costs 19.95 for 1 battery and the box can fit up to 6. I've sold many of these batteries on this forum in the past years, you can dig through my profile and see for yourself.

I bought one of these packs last year, and installed it in January of this year. It delivered about 10 AH, and I put about 3,000 miles on the pack before upgrading to a Greenway 46.8V 15.5AH pack from batteryhookup.com. This pack was still very usable, but I wanted more than the 40-60 miles range it was giving my electric velomobile. For the price tag, I was not at all disappointed. It took me about 20 minutes to install some Anderson 40A powerpole connectors and it was ready to use, even if not 100% plug and play it was close enough. It came in a black steel case.

Had the seller responded to me sooner, I'd have bought a second pack and ran the two in parallel, but by the time he responded months later, I'd already gotten two Greenway packs.

Below is a pic of it installed in my build, underneath the boom:

tzO209r.jpg

You can find more info about this build in my signature. But suffice to say, the pack was not a scam, and it worked.

seller shipped pretty quick and i should have this in a couple of days. will report back when i have a chance to run it, probably over the weekend

update, the battery arrived quickly and tested damn close to rated capacity. Comes in a metal case that is actually pretty nice but uses odd connectors. It would be pretty easy to get some abs sheet or sheet metal and make a new end caps for this if you want to reuse it. Otherwise expect 15 or 20 minutes of removing silicon to safely slide the inner pack out. I accidentally tore the shrink wrap So I did a bit of dissection and these are indeed genuine cells

Manbeer,

how do you contact the seller? I PM and never got a reply.

Also, are the measurements provided with the metal case or not?
"Measurements: Lenght: 15.5 Width: 2.7” Height: 1.5”"

Thanks for info.

exe said:
how do you contact the seller? I PM and never got a reply.

I had this issue as well. I wanted to buy another pack to do a cheap upgrade, and after about 2 weeks passed and I heard nothing, I ended up buying a different type of battery altogether from a different seller. He didn't get in touch with me until about 2 months after the fact, which by then I was no longer interested. His loss as much as mine.

BUT this seller is definitely legit. Everything I've purchased from him has been usable and in excellent condition, and I am not disappointed. Just don't expect a prompt response.

Yes, I get the feeling they probably have other businesses or jobs as well and don't check the forum too often. they did stick to their word regarding shipping and the product checked out though.

If anybody wants, PM me and I will give you their email as I'm not sure if they would want it publicly posted or not but it will probably be easier to reach them in real time via that channel

interested in the batteries too, can someone pm his email? :D

hmmm, guess not to motivative to sell. i guess this is just a teaser or very slow seller.

good luck with your sale :bigthumb:

Hello everyone! I'm super sorry for making you all wait, it's been overwhelming the last few weeks.
I started working for a liquidation company as I mentioned above and they stretched me pretty thin. I requested a transfer to the customer support department so I can reply and sell only without any other side tasks.
Please PM me directly and I will reply to you within 10 hours at most. Thank you for your patience

Is this JAG35?

No, it is not JAG, please read my extended reply on my other threads that you are following and asked THE SAME exact question on each of them.

Once again, I am not JAG and not affiliated with him. Sorry you had a bad experience with him, but this won't make it better.

Skippo said:
Anyone other than Toecut actually get their battery?

idk, was ready to buy, but guy went silent. so ..... maybe i should wait a bit. :shock:

Back