Electric cargo bike - passenger carrying ebike - 60v40AH - 2KW (Repair) - London

cwah

100 MW
This is a highly powerful customised ebike. It has VARIABLE REGEN so you barely needs to use your brake, the motor does it for you. Same as for the Tesla cars, your brake pad will last forever because you won't use it much.

It has peak power over 3KW and need someone who understand how ebike works and knows how to maintains it.

Because I'm selling everything, you'll also have access to all the spare part I have for the bike, hydraulic brake, load of brake pads, replacement inner tube, spare hall sensor, power supply, replacement rim, etc. See last pictures to see what are also included.

I'm liquidating everything and selling my dear loved high power cargo bike. I had a lot of fun with it. It's compact but at the same time big enough to carry passengers around, or carry stuff around.

Bike specs:
- 20" front and rear moped tyres making it PUNCTURE PROOF. I never had anymore puncture since I've upgraded to moped tyre.
- Ultra long custom banana seat. Perfect to carry passenger as you can see on the pictures. (You can seat perfectly on it but should ideally be spot welded to the bike tube to avoid wobbling)
- Shimano BR-M615 Front And Rear break with spare brake pad. (rear not installed because it has variable regen)
- Front and rear light with switch installed
- power meter installed
- KLS7230S sine wave Kelly controller with 2 throttles. 1 for acceleration and another one for variable regen. It cost $270 new. Absolutely silent that's great.
- Leafbike 1000W motor with 90.5% efficiency. It has a 20 inch fat BMX rim with custom spokes (spare provided)
- 14s14p of battery which are NCR18650PF and newer Samsung MH1 cells. 198 cells. There is probably 1500wh left of the battery. The battery should have a bms for safety reason. I removed it because the previous BMS was damaged lead up to 1 serie of cell needing repair.

Note: The controller is powerful enough to push it to 3KW with a bigger battery pack. However, it's a small motor and you're not suppose to use full power, just some peak power for few seconds to cut off traffic.

Buyer has to come collect in E1 4DS.

Accept offers around the £450 mark. Thanks

You can see pictures here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185047353178

Back