LIQUIDATION SALE! $90 for 36v 15.3ah (551wh) UNUSED and LOCKED Ninebot G30 Max battery

DESCRIPTION:
Lightly used Ninebot g30 battery. 95-98% of nominal capacity GUARANTEED. Packs were tested before shipping.

ATTENTION, read before buying:
The battery's bms is locked so you'd have to either flash it (plenty of guides online) or remove the bms and install your own (30 minutes at most)

DOES NOT COME WITH A CHARGER
Condition: Lightly used
Connector: xt60
Cell Layout: 10 series 5 parallel
Measurements:36.5*11.8*7.3cm
Casing: Plastic
Nominal Voltage: 36V (Max voltage 42v)
Charging time: 4-5 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1000 cycles
Nominal Capacity: 15.3ah
Watt Hours: 551Wh
Ammount of cells: 50
Cell manufacturer: LG
Cell capacity: 2600 mah
Cell Size: 18650
BMS: Installed but it's locked(Low Voltage, Overcharge, Temperature, Current output and Short Circuit protection, with power equalization output)
Storage conditions: -15 ~ +35 ℃, relative humidity: 45-75%, atmospheric pressure: 86-106KPa
Use the operating temperature: Discharge: 0-60 ℃; Charging: 0-45 ℃;

Shipping is 15.50 and 2 batteries can fit in a box. For larger orders the shipping is 19.95 for up to 4 batteries in a box.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg6LQvnNFl.jpgHe409c10159a0460f9582e0fce19160031.jpgvQ4JUF2.jpg

Where are you located ( I know you said West coast, but where? Where on the West coast? ) ? Are you a professional seller? Vendor? Can you show us your ebike? I do not want to buy from a vendor.. but will buy from a peer.

Basically, I want to make sure I am NOT BUYING from JEHU GARCIA: He is an absolute ripoff and we dont want to see his wares here. He is the worst seller, and I have to make sure: You seem to have alot of that stuff that he has, but I will refuse to buy from that clown. So: Are you Jehu? Where are these coming from? Are you a good seller?

DogDipstick said:
Where are you located ( I know you said West coast, but where? Where on the West coast? ) ? Are you a professional seller? Vendor? Can you show us your ebike? I do not want to buy from a vendor.. but will buy from a peer.

Basically, I want to make sure I am NOT BUYING from JEHU GARCIA: He is an absolute ripoff and we dont want to see his wares here. He is the worst seller, and I have to make sure: You seem to have alot of that stuff that he has, but I will refuse to buy from that clown. So: Are you Jehu? Where are these coming from? Are you a good seller?

DUDE! You really DON'T have to follow my every single thread and post the same exact angry question. I AM NOT JEHU. You could've just asked once, stop trying to throw shade on me just because you had a bad experience.

I am selling ONE battery that he also sells (WHICH IS SOLD OUT ON HIS WEBSITE AT THIS MOMENT SO WHY THE HELL WOULD JEHU SELL HERE AND NOT ON HIS VERY POPULAR WEBSITE) and every other product that I'm selling he doesn't have. Please do your research.

Here's my scorpion, I just bought a custom rack made for this model and I mounted a wine crate to it, still working on it. Excuse the mess. scorp.jpg

And I am a vendor, technically. We just started as a company and trying to get our name out there. Website and all that is coming very soon, we just had a lot of inventory and there's only 3 of us so we're trying to stretch ourselves where the priorities require to do so.

Located in LA. Sorry dogdipstic but with this attitude I don't really want to sell you anything. You could just look at my profile and see my history and ask around, I don't need to defend myself from you on 4 separate threads.

ZeroEm said:
Just wondering if the BMS is locked how was it tested? Was it opened up and BMS bypassed?

The bms is locked for a certain discharge rate, if you discharge it at 1a it will not lock itself. They allowed that because the gps was using the main battery.
Essentially what that means is our battery tester tested the battery at a very slow rate is all. You will however need to bypass the bms for discharge (charging is still available through bms) or just swap the bms completely

Casing: Plasti
that's his first post plus I've been trying to get a hold of this guy for about 2 weeks

Ellectrico said:
And I am a vendor, technically. We just started as a company and trying to get our name out there. Website and all that is coming very soon, we just had a lot of inventory and there's only 3 of us so we're trying to stretch ourselves where the priorities require to do so.

Located in LA. Sorry dogdipstic but with this attitude I don't really want to sell you anything. You could just look at my profile and see my history and ask around, I don't need to defend myself from you on 4 separate threads.

Ellectrico said:
DogDipstick said:

DUDE! You really DON'T have to follow my every single thread and post the same exact angry question. I AM NOT JEHU. You could've just asked once, stop trying to throw shade on me just because you had a bad experience.

I am selling ONE battery that he also sells (WHICH IS SOLD OUT ON HIS WEBSITE AT THIS MOMENT SO WHY THE HELL WOULD JEHU SELL HERE AND NOT ON HIS VERY POPULAR WEBSITE) and every other product that I'm selling he doesn't have. Please do your research.

Here's my scorpion, I just bought a custom rack made for this model and I mounted a wine crate to it, still working on it. Excuse the mess. scorp.jpg

Dude, with YOUR attitude I sure would not buy anything from you. Good luck with your new venture*

*sarcasm

999zip999 said:
Casing: Plasti
that's his first post plus I've been trying to get a hold of this guy for about 2 weeks
My bad, :lol:

Was in the hospital for the last 3 weeks or so because of covid induced pneumonia.
Now I'm back and this is my only gig from now on, I had another job but I don't anymore.
Reach me 24/7 at 424 413 1297 for any questions or deals.
Sorry for the absence and thank you for your patience and interest.

Just an FYI this guy scammed me. Payed in late December and nothing. He's told me 3 times that he's gotten COVID pneumonia. It's been nothing but excuses. He texted back a couple times saying he'd make everything right and send me extra cells also asked if I wanted a refund. I responded saying I wanted him to either ship my order right away or refund me. It's been a nightmare. I'll likely be filing a police report shortly. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

The last time he texted was Feb 19 and he wanted me to tell everyone on the forums that he's alive and will begin shipping and he said he'd "promise" to make everything right. He said he had a few orders that he didn't ship for months. But now its been over 1 month with no response despite texting him 20 times. I told him I'm not going to tell everyone that he's okay and going to make things right on his behalf if he hasn't provided a shred of evidence that he's actually packing and working on getting orders out. That was the last i've heard from him. It's been 3 months since I've ordered. I'm done. I'm filing a police report. If anyone has done business with him in the past or been scammed by him let me know so we can file a joint report.

Back