Assorted bicycle frames, wheels, Motorized Wheelchair Lift, other stuff-- Local Pickup Only Phoenix, AZ, USA

amberwolf

Administrator
Staff member
Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion
I've got a number of old regular bike frames and wheels and assorted other stuff available for the next few days only (after that it has to go away). That's all old stuff kept to build other things from. If you're industrious you could build actual bikes from them, I suppose.

May have some old motor/controller etc stuff useful for learning projects (doesn't work or needs a lot of work to do so).

The pile is small, still growing as I go thru my stuff to clean everything out that doesn't fit in a shed accessibly.

Local pickup only, Metrocenter area, Phoenix, AZ USA.

Free to good home but I'll accept donations as in my signature if you feel generous.

I also have a customized motorized wheelchair lift for a van I'll take offers on. It's VERY heavy, will probably take two people to lift. (I can't move it any further than I got it already without disassembling it). Comes with the door openers too. Runs on 12v so it takes a lot of battery juice. Not used in years.

I'll add pics and more stuff to this post as I get them (and add a new post to point to it).

Sorry never got to add pics, the pile got pretty big, but the city said i had to get rid of everything immediately so all that stuff is gone to the trash now. :(

Been too busy cleaning everything out and piling it up for trash to read or post much, am now exhausted and still have at least days to go with hand trimming the lantana with pruning shears (stupid B&D "40v max" hedge trimmer burned up it's motor) and pulling long (and dead) grass from within it mostly a strand or two at a time by hand. My arms are shredded from that.

Anyway, thread's done, no more stuff to give away yet.

Back