48v 10.4Ah bike battery for sale(cancelled)

Edit: I'll sell it for lower, but I originally bought it for 260$. I'm hoping to at least get something out of it. If I sell it too low, I might cancel selling it and remove this post.

Edit 2: Seeing as how it's useless, i'll just keep it and likely give it to a landfill to salvage whatevers left.

I hate selling it, but I have no other option. I never use this battery anymore and I hate having it stagnante in my closet doing nothing. So i'll be selling it since I no longer use it. This battery gave me roughly 10 miles and then just gave up like that. The wires got too hot and unsoldered, but were resoldered back again to function properly, so it had to be opened, but yes it still functions perfectly fine. It's full at 54.0v and still rarely hit that, and dies at 36v. It comes with two keys to lock and unlock the battery, the charger, and the port to connect to the battery to connect to a controller. I did have the name "Alison" on it because it was name of my bike, but they're easy to peel off. I'm likely going to take a offer of 300$ or so for this stuff and i'm hoping to at least get something out of it. You're free to give your offer down below or direct message me. The real issue is if it can be shipped. Here's everything that comes with it. I only accept Paypal!
IMG_20220210_032946614.jpg
IMG_20220210_033014625_HDR.jpg

Superwooper10 said:
. It's full at 54.0v and still rarely hit that, and dies at 36v.

Eek. 36V ÷ 13S = 2.76V/cell.

That's not nice to do to a battery.

Chalo said:
Superwooper10 said:
. It's full at 54.0v and still rarely hit that, and dies at 36v.

Eek. 36V ÷ 13S = 2.76V/cell.

That's not nice to do to a battery.

Yeahhh i'm sorry. I don't know the real price to sell this for. I roginally bought it for 260$ and I don't need it since it's too weak. Also are you sure that's right? I don't know how many cells are in this battery.

Dogman Dan says a used battery is like an open can of beer. Might be perfectly fine, but you still might not get zealous interest in it.

If you have any way of testing its capacity, that would make it a better bet for a potential buyer. The only ways I would be able to do that would be to run it through one of my wattmeters until dead, and/or recharge from empty with my Cycle Satiator that measures Ah used.

Chalo said:
Dogman Dan says a used battery is like an open can of beer. Might be perfectly fine, but you still might not get zealous interest in it.

If you have any way of testing its capacity, that would make it a better bet for a potential buyer. The only ways I would be able to do that would be to run it through one of my wattmeters until dead, and/or recharge from empty with my Cycle Satiator that measures Ah used.

Figures...

Back