A2B Metro part out

Mikebike

100 W
Have all frame, battery packs front and back, wheels, tires, handlebars, etc.
Complete non working gen 2 metro in black with all parts ready to go.
This bike has either a bad motor or bad controller or both?

It never worked and I have decided I am not going to put forth the effort to get it working.
20220322_172857.jpg

If you don't get any takers on the whole thing, and you still have the original Ultramotor hubmotor, I'd be interested in that depending on price + shipping cost to Phoenix, AZ.

I have one from a Stromer that I converted to use external controller instead of the internal puck, and it's been great on the SB Cruiser trike's right side...another to do the left side would be nice (replacing the heavier, lower quality, but probably no more capable MXUS3k on there now).

Since yours is already using an external controller, that makes it twice as easy to use. :)

If it's already in a wheel, I think those are 20", which would directly fit my SB Cruiser and mean not even having to relace it. (assuming cost of shipping isn't too high with the rim on, vs bare hubmotor). Maybe even both wheels (for a spare rim if necessary).

been looking for a replacement battery for 5 yrs, still cannot hold of one. Can anyone help, i am located in England, UK

https://ebikemarketplace.com/products/a2b-li-ion-electric-bike-batteries

Others are using a non oem battery pack off the rear cargo area and running a power cable.
It's a shame, these were sharp looking bikes in my opinion.

Oherwise, get a custom battery maker in your area to check out your in frame battery and rebuild it locally.

steffanzygmund said:
been looking for a replacement battery for 5 yrs, still cannot hold of one. Can anyone help, i am located in England, UK

I also have the main and rear rack battery, but I have no idea how to ship to the UK.

There is someone selling an entire bike if you scroll down a few posts. He is in UK. Otherwise PM me a city and I can check.

I got the motor wheel installed as-is on the right side of the trike (replacing the other ultramotor on there with a damaged rim, so I can replace the rim without having the trike be "down" till I finish).

Post about it over here, with pics:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67833&p=1711726#p1711726

I could really use the rear fender. If you or anyone else has one. Please send me a message

Back