FS: LG Chem, Panasonic 18650 Cells and Packs, Surplus tested Samples, Great Price.

7yatna

1 µW
Hi Endless Sphere Community,

**For Site admins, I did read all the welcome Posts and i hope i didn't violate any rules, If so please advise and i will correct ASAP.

I have been lurking the shadows learning and reading about all your great creations for about a year now.

I put on my big boy Pants and got an account created ( That spambot question threw me Off big time).

I have been more active on diyelectric forums than here as my project is to convert VW classic beetle to electric.

Long story short,

I have bunch of Lithium ions left overs from my build.

I found them when i contacted couple of local recyclers and got a big Lot and very Large quantity of those packs

I have bought two pallets of those Medical Mobility scooters, they are not like any of the common Lyft, Bird, Scooters,

when i did my testing ( we will get to that in a bit) all the claimed cells tested about 92% and up. with internal resistance of 20, 25mOhm or less.

Test done is NOR test 1000 mA with Liitokala Lii-500 Tester.

the cells come in two flavors :
Panasonic NCR18650BD
LG Chem INR18650MH1

I used roughly 5200 Cells in my build, now i have around the same number to move them as left overs and they are selling very well on eBay

On endless sphere there is an automatic 10% off the ebay Listing.
and for the first 10 Orders 30% off

I will list the prices down in details.

they are perfect in their original configuration for E-Bike as they come in 7S6P, they are great in power wall due to their size and packaging and How easy to add a BMS on them. they are already Fused at 10A each (yes i tested them) they break around 12A.

each of those packs can be stacked up to another ( it has like groves they click into each and make one long 14S6P )

Nominal Capacity
Panasonic NCR18650BD 18Ah.
LG Chem INR18650MH1 19.2Ah

I'm located in San Diego, CA.

Here is the prices:

Panasonic NCR18650BD 7S6P 42 Cells Pack (Cleaned and fused) : eBay 84.99 Endless Sphere : 76.49 First 10 Orders : 59.49
LG Chem INR18650MH1 7S6P 42 Cells Pack (Cleaned and Fused) : eBay 89.99 Endless Sphere : 80.99 First 10 Orders : 62.99

Custom pricing is available as well for large quantities, I have roughly 80-120 Packs and about 3000 Lose Cells.

Just the price and shipping which around 10-20 USD per Pack in the lower 48 US states. For large Orders i can get exact shipping cost, for Payment I Accept PayPal and Zelle.

BTW my Name is Karim, I forgot to mention that along the Post
Leave a comment on what you need, send a private message or email me at knageeb20@yahoo.com so we can discuss a deal.

Pictures of the actual Products:

FcGEAAr.jpg

fn0zNjM.jpg

gvK0U4y.jpg

EAT9f5C.jpg

q7uSYxE.jpg

hZnZPS4.jpg

oFBHThA.jpg

OksDwW6.jpg

2B3VbGW.jpg

aDAO8ls.jpg

RM3msUC.jpg

EFK0Ity.jpg

oiyK8Ni.jpg

Thanks for ES community, I sold 7 out of 10 Orders that qualify for 30% discount.

Only 3 more orders get 30% discount.

One of my Happy Customers did this test on one NCR18650BD pack and he sent me his results. (Attached)

Attachments

• Panasonic NCR18650BD.PNG
    Panasonic NCR18650BD.PNG
    83.8 KB · Views: 450
Back