Fiido m21 with torque senors uk

Simonwwfc

1 mW
It’s around 4 /5 months old loads been changed new semi hydraulic brakes oil slick colours , new rotors oil slick , bmx bars and oil slick mount , selle royals seat , new rear shock , green mtb pedals And outer cables , grips , replacement motor , new battery does around 30mph on thumb throttle 3 power assist , folding ebike with fat tyres £800 U.K. England

Attachments

• 7E4E7554-0A46-4CA9-A8B4-EE90DC4F1640.jpeg
    7E4E7554-0A46-4CA9-A8B4-EE90DC4F1640.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 491
Hey buddy, love the changes done to your e-Bike, I just got an M21, but am having a helluva time getting the semi hydraulic brakes to work, the front in thinking the disc is bent, I'm "pretty sure" I can solve that with an adjustable wrench, dune have the proper tool, but the real problem I'm having is mounting the Zoom X-Tech brakes on the rear, it rubs the whole circumference of the wheel, I tried to use the stock adapter, the 1 that can't with the Zoom brakes, & tried putting the washers at different sides, & stacked differently, to no avail, also tried all the normal brake "life hacks".😭
I want to be able to ride it with better brakes, I'm thinking that it has something to do with the way you stack washers to get it proper spacing & clearance, how did you get them to work properly?
I put a set on my Fiido Q1S right after & had no issues, to but that's on 160mm rotors, not 180mm.
I ordered a new set of rotors, since the front is bent, but I still even with new rotors, I have to figure out how to get it to work.
Thanks for your help, & love the bike! 👍💯

Back