Selling Grin all axle motor, CA3, base controller and 52v 15ah battery UK based will ship Europe wide

Ilumo

1 µW
I've decided to sell my Grin all axle ebike motor , controller and battery.

Not really sure on the best way to sell as it's quite a special bit of kit and I don't want to lose 12% to those ebay vampires.

So I thought I'd drop a note here to find out if there's anyone interested.

It's got a 52v battery I made to fit into a frame bag, using LG 18650s. I get about 35-40 miles on hilly terrain using high power and it will do 35mph on a 29/700c wheel. It's a standard winding with startorade. I think the battery can do 50amps + but never needed it so ran it set to 40amps to preserve the connectors. It has a v3 cycle analyst.

It would have higher top speed with a higher voltage setup, but as it was my first attempt I kept it sensible and only bought the lower powered controller. (Base runner)

I built it onto a bike for commutes but it makes the bike really heavy and hard to put away and I now work mostly from home so it's not really needed. Plus the cycling I have to do now is all about fitness.

I want to sell it to someone that will use it for a cool project and make use of the potential. Will provide pics etc Will consider serious offers only.

I'm based centre of England so happy to travel locally for a good cash deal or ship if buyer pays.

I've decided to sell my Grin all axle ebike motor , controller and battery.

Not really sure on the best way to sell as it's quite a special bit of kit and I don't want to lose 12% to those ebay vampires.

So I thought I'd drop a note here to find out if there's anyone interested.

It's got a 52v battery I made to fit into a frame bag, using LG 18650s. I get about 35-40 miles on hilly terrain using high power and it will do 35mph on a 29/700c wheel. It's a standard winding with startorade. I think the battery can do 50amps + but never needed it so ran it set to 40amps to preserve the connectors.

Also available to sell is a v3 cycle analyst and bae runner controller.

It would have higher top speed with a higher voltage setup, but as it was my first attempt I kept it sensible and only bought the lower powered controller.

I built it onto a bike for commutes but it makes the bike really heavy and hard to put away and I now work mostly from home so it's not really needed. Plus the cycling I have to do now is all about fitness.

I want to sell it to someone that will use it for a cool project and make use of the potential. Will provide pics etc to anyone serious.

I'm based in East Midlands, UK

Happy to sell as a job lot for £1500
Motor, controller, v3, throttle and battery. That's a fully working kit without a torque sensor.

Can discuss splitting items and will post more info depending on interest and feedback.

Hi,

Is the motor laced into a wheel at the moment?

If so what size and can you add some pictures?

Back