SOLD - Large Assortment of Ebike Motors, Etc. - SOLD

anjuta

1 mW
Update: couldn't find a local buyer so now open to selling off individual parts. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll give you a price. Minimum will be $75 plus shipping as the smaller bits aren't worth selling off individually.

Hi, I have a huge pile of ebike motors, some cheap controllers, batteries, rims, tires, etc. These are from some projects I was working on around 2015/2016.

The best of the lot are (2) internally geared front eZee hub motors, (2) internally geared front BMC hub motors, and 1 Crystalyte front hub motor. These five were never used - never even built into wheels.

A bunch of other motors laced into 16" and 20" rims.

Most of the batteries are likely dead as they've been sitting for years.

I'm located in San Francisco area (California, USA). Local buyers preferred :)

Attachments

• IMG-0963.jpg
    IMG-0963.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,653
  • IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,197
  • IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,197
  • IMG_1024.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,197
  • IMG_1025.jpg
    IMG_1025.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,196
  • IMG_1026.jpg
    IMG_1026.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,196
  • IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,195
  • IMG_1028.jpg
    IMG_1028.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,195
  • IMG_1029.jpg
    IMG_1029.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,195
  • IMG_1030.jpg
    IMG_1030.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,195
  • IMG_1031.jpg
    IMG_1031.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,195
  • IMG_1032.jpg
    IMG_1032.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,196
  • IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,196
  • IMG_1034.jpg
    IMG_1034.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,197
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,111
  • IMG-1045.jpg
    IMG-1045.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 1,038
  • IMG-1046.jpg
    IMG-1046.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,038
I'm 64 and they are retiring me so I can start collecting ssi ? at 65 it could take at lest 6 or 8 months so they wanted to get started and I have to heal my collarbone Plus I need neck surgery so I want to have to do something. As I only work my hands is my own way my mind works

I had a PM question that I thought I would clarify for everyone:

The only rear drive hub is the geared eZee that is already laced into the 20" rim. The rest are all front drive.

That was a sweet deal, great stuff. Yeah definitely a have to be there purchase, crack open some cover plates huh :lol:

I'm sorry I had to back out as I thought it was my idler pullie but turned out to be my air-conditioner and at 1,400 or more it will never make it to the bay area.
It's a steal 5 unlaced motors plus 10 more laced and quality tires plus.
My girlfriend talk down and to fix my car first.

That's a badass deal- makes me wish I lived on the west coast for sure!

I suppose, just let us know if you're okay with selling them off piecemeal if someone can't buy the lot! Good luck!

Thanks! Yeah, I’d strongly prefer to find someone who can pick up the whole lot, but I’ll post here if I decide to sell it off individually.

Haven't found someone local who can take the whole lot, so I'm open to selling individual parts.

If you're interested in something in particular, let me know (and include your shipping address) and I'll give you a price. Just FYI probably minimum will be $75 + shipping. Just not worth the hassle to package up and ship the less valuable stuff. So please don't ask to buy just a pair of brake levers :)

I'll also add some more detailed pictures.

How much for the stuff in these two pics, to Phoenix, AZ, 85051?
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/download/file.php?id=321350
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/download/file.php?id=321346

Also, are those BMSs 5s, LiFePO4 types? (can't really tell from the pic, just guessing based on number of balance resistors visible and the headway cells in the box).

anjuta said:
Haven't found someone local who can take the whole lot, so I'm open to selling individual parts.

If you're interested in something in particular, let me know (and include your shipping address) and I'll give you a price. Just FYI probably minimum will be $75 + shipping. Just not worth the hassle to package up and ship the less valuable stuff. So please don't ask to buy just a pair of brake levers :)

I'll also add some more detailed pictures.

how much to send the smallest front hub motor and one of the controllers to 80013? I would just be playing with these, not mounting them to a bike.

Like Amber, I'm also interested in one of the Cycle Anylists in this pic:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/download/file.php?id=321350
... and also the BMSs shown. I can't use a lot of front wheel drive Hubs, but I am looking for a standard 135mm dropout rear hub; what the most powerful one you have? A used 1500w would be perfect for something I'm building, and it would be even better if there's no rim.

Hi, all. I'll try to answer all the questions here:

BMS: Don't recall the specs on the BMS, but I'll add a closeup of one board to the original post if anyone wants to do some sleuthing. Price for that would be $50 for all 5 boards.

Cycle Analysts: $50/each. Also have a CA GPS Analogger: also $50

Controllers: I'll post a more detailed pic of the controllers in original post. Never used these as I was using an ASI controller on my projects. Also $50/each.

Motors: Just have one 135mm dropout motor. It is an eZee (nomially 500-1000W). All the nicer motors (internally geared BMC and eZee as well as the two crystalyte) are $100/each. All the other motors are $40/each.

As far as shipping goes, USPS priority mail is probably cheapest domestically. So $20 or less (depending on size) if it's a small item and fits in a flat rate box. For larger/multiple items let me know what you want and I'll check size/weight/price.

Found the BMS'es. 35A max, up to 16s.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2251832641076335.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt

I'm looking at those Lyen controllers along with your Cycle analysts but I'm not sure which Lyen can do what. Based on this site (Right Here) Middle-right is a 65Amp controller? I'm interested in the Black one right next to it as well, but the Lyen seems more... refined.

So the other motors are all front wheel huh?

I would like a C.A. and what controllers do you have that accepts a C.A. highest voltage and highest amps ? Plus apart disc brake calipers for cable.

Back