Looking to trade my welding rig for a recumbent trike

kiltedcelt

100 W
Due to obvious shipping/deliver concerns this trade only applies to people with short-ish driving distance of Chicago, Illinois. Either Chicago and surrounding suburbs, or possibly northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana, and Southeast Wisconsin.

Title says it all, but the specifics are important. I'm really looking for a TerraTrike Rambler - all three wheels are 24". I am also open to consider other trikes as long as they have a 26" rear wheel, or possibly 26" wheel trikes. No fat trikes with rear spacing wider than 135mm. Now - the welder. If you want to get into welding your own frames, this setup would be perfect to get started with.

Eastwood MP140i multi-process welder. It runs on 110v AC which means you don't need a special 220v circuit for it and it will do great on thin wall steel such as what you'd typically make bike frames with. Eastwood markets their welders more to people to do sheet metal work on cars. I built my entire recumbent tandem trike with this welder. You can find that build in the Homebuilt section. Anyway, the welder will do MIG/TIG/ and Stick welding processes and comes with gas tanks for MIG and TIG, and those tanks are owned. You an swap or fill them anywhere. MIG gas is more than 1/2 full, TIG gas is almost completely full. Additionally the welder comes with a cart, welding helmet, Rigid toolbox for accessories and whatever torch/gun you're not using at the time, a set of tungstens and cups, both ceramic and clear Pyrex, a moto tool and tungsten sharpening jig, Makita electric die-grinder and bits for it. Also included is an auto-darkening welding hood, welding blankets, about a half-roll (large roll), of .023 wire and 1 pound of 1/16" mild steel TIG filler rod. Pics sent to your email on request.

Also, I should add - I don't want to trade for your home-built Atomic Zombie trike or anything like that - only production name-brand recumbent trikes. Also, preferably NOT any trike with e-assist. I already have my own BBSHD and battery so I don't need something with a hub motor or anything similar. Also not interested in anything with factory-installed Bosch or Shimano motor - I don't need stuff that I'm not allowed to service or troubleshoot.

Back