Super 73 RSD RX Malibu for sale ($2500)

Rix

100 TW
Selling my Super 73 RSD RX Malibu. Like new condition. Has 59 miles on it. Bought brand new earlier this year for $4800 for my 11 year old son, he just doesn't want to twist the thumb throttle at all. Rode around the neighborhood monthly and battery is always kept around 60% SOC when stored. Its still under warranty, but I am certain its not transferable so the bike is sold AS IS with no promises or implied warranties. I have not updated the firmware with the latest version from Super 73. Willing to ship at buyers expense. I don't have the box it came so would recommend a shipping service like U-ship. Any questions, hit me up.

Attachments

• IMG_1256.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1258.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    937.3 KB · Views: 154
Selling my Super 73 RSD RX Malibu. Like new condition. Has 59 miles on it. Bought brand new earlier this year for $4800 for my 11 year old son, he just doesn't want to twist the thumb throttle at all. Rode around the neighborhood monthly and battery is always kept around 60% SOC when stored. Its still under warranty, but I am certain its not transferable so the bike is sold AS IS with no promises or implied warranties. I have not updated the firmware with the latest version from Super 73. Willing to ship at buyers expense. I don't have the box it came so would recommend a shipping service like U-ship. Any questions, hit me up.
If you still have it, I’m very interested. What is your price? And what is your location?

If you still have it, I’m very interested. What is your price? And what is your location?
I see the price now of $2500. If getting it to Southern California is not a big deal I definitely want to purchase it.

I see the price now of $2500. If getting it to Southern California is not a big deal then I’m definitely wanted to purchase it.

I see the price now of $2500. If getting it to Southern California is not a big deal then I’m definitely wanted to purchase it.
I would have to do a little research. I used to use U-Ship, but they are very expensive now. Probably cost around 700 to 1000 to ship to SoCal.

Back