[San Mateo, CA] Garage Sale: Motors, Rims, Tires, Batteries

Time to clear out my garage; most of these items have been replaced by other upgrade components or come from builds that were scrapped for other parts. Everything is known working at last run and in good condition unless otherwise noted.

Shipping: Local pickup preferred (a few large/heavy items!) but shipping is fine on your dime.

--- Tires ---

SOLD Shinko SR244 tire (got it from a modded ArielRider; won't be re-using it. Very good condition)

--- Rims ---

As one might expect, all the rims have superficial tire mounting dings.

SOLD 20x4 fat tire wide rim from ArielRider X-Class; motor shell is present, but motor was fried

$20 Crystalyte 20" rim

--- Motors ---

$300 NBP WP40H 5T motor (aka, QS273), 19" MOTO rim and tire. Motor axel in bad shape. (I picked this up thinking I could restore it, but it's beyond my skills to repair.)

2022-12-08 13.50.22.jpg
2022-12-08 13.50.37.jpg
2022-12-08 13.50.43.jpg
2022-12-08 13.50.51.jpg
2022-12-08 13.51.23.jpg

SOLD Ebikeling "fat" motor -- while the "fat" edition, the interior stator is only 25mm wide, despite having 40-45mm of internal space. A big disappointment on opening, but might be right for your application.

SOLD RadRunner+ stock motor in 20x4 fat tire wheel; ran this for <100mi before swapping to a DD hub

(2023-02-01: Edit to clear out sold items)
(2023-02-25: Edit to clear out more sold items)

Last edited:
Please post prices.
Pricing: Send me an offer; my primary goal is to not move these items into a landfill, so I'll likely be very accommodating.
*** POSTING GUIDELINES -- USED STUFF FOR SALE *** READ ME!
Do :
- Do describe in detail what you are selling
- Do describe in the SUBJECT LINE what you are selling instead of " For Sale " or " Stuff " ..
- Show any damage or scratches clearly..
- Do include Pictures if possible
- Specify if you offer support, or if you know nothing about the product..
- Do indicate your location < canada, usa, uk, etc.. > and are you willing to ship outside your country !?
- Price, with or without shipping

... Specifically the non working unknown condition 273 motor.

Got a few more items sorted out:

--- Batteries ---

SOLD 36v 12Ah battery (includes tray, connection, charger, keys)

SOLD 36v 14Ah battery (battery only; pulled brand new from a Fiido Q1S, never used)

--- Motors ---

SOLD 48v 1000w Geared Motor in Mag Wheel (more details) -- Unused, never mounted. (Why $200 if the site lists it as $150? If you want to buy it there, you'll end up paying 150+ for shipping as well)

SOLD Mid drive motor; seems to be some variant of a lightening rod motor setup, but I have zero details as this was pulled from a bike second hand.

--- Other ---

SOLD Nuvinci 360 -- replaced with a hub motor (all cables and parts, shifter, etc)

Last edited:
mid drive kit 200... sold! shipping to enfield ct, how much?

darn

You would happen to have this little spacer that sits on the side of where the phase wires come out of the motor… it’s a spacer that protect the wires from rubbing… first pic shows what it looks like now and 2nd I draw what it should look like

EDE4D16C-3614-4E6B-8ACF-F09F36F764DA.jpegB935948D-B105-4458-82D7-7B957F76DBC1.jpeg

Can't you use it as it is oh I guess under forward motion and regen it want to walk back and forth.
Maybe you can find a piece and JB welded in for the bridge ? I'm sure qs motor sells them if not their website SIA.

Last edited:
Back