Exkate X-24 Classic 1HP DC 24v Longboard

psylokz

1 µW
Time to let a few things go. This is a classic board I purchased from Exkate many years ago when the scene first started out. Much history with this board. X-24s were Louis Finkels creations, hand made and tuned in California, USA. These were quality boards that were expensive and limited to the few who got their hands on one. I've been the sole owner/rider and I still love this board.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131909600035

Specs:
Hand built and tuned in the USA by Exkate, designed by Louie Finkel.
Acceleration: 0-20 MPH in 4 seconds
Braking: 22-0 MPH in 30 feet.
Battery Pack: 24 Volt, 18AH (4x 12v SLA)
Range: 10 to 12 Miles
Motor: 24 Volts DC, 1 HP
Transmitter/Receiver: 300 Kilohertz Digital Frequency
Dimensions: 40.5"L x 10"W
Weight: 52 LBS w/ battery pack.
Original 24v charger included

The X-24 board employs a durable, heavy duty one-horsepower 24 Volt DC motor. This is a unique design invented by Louis. The hand remote uses a very low frequency signal, and uses the operator as the antennae. Unlike other transceivers, this design virtually eliminates the possibility of the board getting any kind of signal interference. When you step off the board, the board stops immediately.

While the deck/graphics could use some modern love, the board is fast and rides smooth. Excellent board for someone looking to mod or a collector who'd like to own the first REAL electric skateboard. This board rides smooth. Chances are slim you'll ever see one of these out there. Altered Skateboards (Exkate) still carries belts, wheels and parts for this awesome board. 4x SLA batteries will be removed before shipping as they're heavy.
Other than batteries, the board needs nothing and rides awesome. Any questions, just ask.

I have the same board. I replaced the batteries and now cannot figure out how to rewire the batteries in the battery pack correctly. Can you provide a drawing or sketch of the proper way? Thanks for any help. Shusterm

Back