For Sale: NYX/MXUS/Adaptto eBike, ready to ride! Michigan, USA

acemas99

1 mW
Up for sale is a custom built, extremely rare electric bike. Bike is an understatement. This is a very capable off road machine that is capable of top speeds of 45 mph and cruises comfortably at 35 mph. The battery provides 30 miles of range at 20mph. The more you pedal, the farther you can go!

Stats:
Frame: NYX full carbon fiber shell with billet CNC aluminum swing arm
Motor: MXUS 3K 7 turn permanent magnet motor. 9kW max @64Vdc, 3kW continuous
Inverter: Adaptto Max-E
Battery: Turnigy 4s bricks, 16s4p, 64V peak, 1.4kWh
Crank: Schumpf drive with 2.65:1 or 1:1 ratio. Coupled with 5 speeds at the rear tire, this allows you to pedal comfortably (60-80 strokes/min) at any speed up to 45 mph.
Front suspension: fox air shocks, double crown with low friction kashima coating. Multi adjustable for jounce and rebound damping.
Rear suspension: DMS adjustable ride height coil with adjustable damping.
Throttle: electric twist throttle
Light: led headlight with recharchable lithium ion 18650 battery.
Brakes: Hydraulic front and rear brakes offer instant response and can easily lock up the wheels at 50 mph - plenty of stopping power.
Tires: enduro
Wheels: custom heavy guage spokes, black powder coated wheels.

This bike was a passion project of mine and many hours were spent perfecting every detail. I am selling because the area I live in and my schedule do not allow me to use this bike to it’s potential. For the right person this bike will change your perspective on biking/electric vehicles/dirtbikes/enjoying the outdoors.

Asking $6500. Easily over $10,000 invested!

For any who are interested, email me at acemas99@gmail.com

I’m flexible on price, and can explain the bike much better over the phone. Thanks

Bump. Price lowered to $4000/BO.

Make me an offer! Moving cross country and this must go, I’d rather this go to someone who will enjoy it.

Thanks all

Where are you moving to? I would like to buy the bike for $3000. I'm in Tennessee and always bobbing around doing shipments from state to state...

I would like to buy for $3000 or just the frame and controller...already have 5kw motor n forks...where are you moving to...I'm in Tennessee for moment but do shipments from time to time across states...

Paulie - my PM is stuck in my outbox. Not sure what’s happening. Are you getting my messages?

Hi , did you ever sell this bike?

If not, I might be interested in the forks and the schlumpf drive .... I could even do a partial trade for both of the parts so that you still have a full working bike to sell. I have an almost brand new set of dnm usd8 front forks, a shimano bottom bracket With a brand new unopened set of promax crank arms and an unopened DRIVELINE TT Chainring 56T BCD 110MM for TIME TRIAL Road Bike AL7075.

What year and model fox fork is it? Straight tube? Steerer tube length?

Anyways just let me know, and either way thanks !

Back