Stealth Bomber & Frame w/Tons of parts

Jrueben

1 mW
Here I have a DIY or Bike Builders wet dream I have 2-Stealth Bombers a Beautiful Teleport Frame and parts and parts.

I’m only selling 1-bomber I’m keeping the one that doesn’t sell however everything else is ready to go... so here’s s breakdown of each bike and parts.

1. Custom powder coated Stealth Bomber #110 color is Gold (freaking sweet)
Domino Throttle
Kelly controller model KLS7230S 300A
Crystalyte hub (I also have the QS H50 V3 in balance)
Fox 40 front shocks
New tires
Magura carbon trail 4-piston front and back (awesome brakes)
Answer direct fit stem
Answer handle bars
Battery is a Life4po 86.4V -maybe 10 cycles
I do have the CA but not hooked up to new controller
$6000

2-light grey and carbon fiber stealth with QS H50 V3 torque version
Kelly co troller model KLS7218S 200A
Magura throttle
FSA direct stem
Rockshox boxxer 2017
All hope hardware
Shimano ZEE brakes brand new
Rear wheel is 18” with Dirt tire (new)
72V Sanyo GA battery -15-cycles pretty new also
$6000

1. Phase runner only bench tested -$150-SOLD
2. Lyen 12 mosfet modded controller -$75
3. Luna cycle 72/84 smart charger -$65
4. 96V Charger -$80
5. Spare front rim -$50
6. 2-gold 24” rims from grintech -$100
7. New CA version (never used) -$200-SOLD
8. Russian made Teleport frame (frame is bad ass) hope bottom bracket and headset , dam rear shock with 700# titanium spring -$450
9. Fox rear shocks -$109
10. Cane creek DB rear shock (550/750 springs)-$75
11. Dnm rear shock 650# spring -$95
12-KS dropper seat post -$75

Most of the spare parts are new and only bench tested
I don’t check my messages but feel free to throw me s text I will get back to you SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY I’m located in the Inland Empire in Southern California I will ship buyer is responsible. TEXT ONLY 562.666.3007

I'll take the phaserunner. text sent

I'm interested in the 4. 96V Charger -$80, what are the specs, 96 volts nominal? how many amps, CC/CV? adjustable?

I have 2 stealth B-52 and want to do a trade straight across my Stealth is grey with royal blue accents, and all very high end parts. Drive train QS h50 V3 (balanced) with Kelly controller 120a with Bluetooth connectivity for tweaking the controller, Rock Shox Boxxer, Zee brakes, hope pedals, cane creek headset and FSA direct mount stem with magura throttle. Will include my 72V 24ah Samsung battery with 10 cycles on it I also had the cycle analyst wired to work with the current set up. Running a 18” MC rim and Shinko all terrain tire. This set up makes the OEM crystal lyte seem like a child’s bike. I will send pictures upon request I can’t figure out how to upload also please contact me directly if you leave a message on here my response maybe a few days. Here are the E-mtb I’m interested in

Haibike flyon Enduro/off road /downhill has to be full suspension
Trek powerfly
Lapierre
Specialized
Send me what you got it can even be a custom built no name

Text me at7146503018 John

I have 2 Stealth B-52 Ebikes and would like to trade 1 of them for a e-mountain bike, and sell the other one. I’ve upgraded both Stealths with the following.

QS V3 H50 hub motors one is wound for balance the other for torque.
Fox40
Rockshox Boxxer
Rear wheels are 18” with dirt bike tires
Kelly controllers KLS7218S & KLS7230S
Magura throttle
Domino throttle
Magura carbon trail brakes
Shimano Zee brakes
One is powder coated a custom gold the other is matte grey with blue accents both bikes have new tires and brakes and each come with 2-batteries which have maybe 10-charges. Serious I inquires only I live in SoCal and would be willing to trade one of them for a mid drive e mountain bike would like to be close in value but understand that might be difficult. Can do trade and some cash also if interested and want pictures text me at 562.666.3007 John

I like doing some sluething
Area code 562 - It is the area code for much of southeastern Los Angeles County, California, and parts of northern Orange County, California.

Jrueben said:
Serious I inquires only I live in SoCal
Can do trade and some cash also if interested and want pictures text me at 562.666.3007 John

I have 2 Stealth B52 bombers for sale or trade both have been maintained and each have 2-battery packs along with upgraded QS v3 motors and Kelly controllers. Front forks also upgraded to Fox40 and Rockshoxx domino throttle and magura throttle with shimano Zee brakes and magura carbon trail brakes with the magura mt4 as spares. Looking to trade for a e-mtc or willing to sell outright I can be reached at 562-666-3007 I live in SoCal will send pictures and answer questions upon request

Attachments

• C4F43252-36E5-478E-BDB2-FF927E0CA80F.jpeg
    C4F43252-36E5-478E-BDB2-FF927E0CA80F.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 2,287
Would you be interested in selling the fox 40 fork?

If you are worried about selling your bike without a fork on it, I can do a part trade /part cash for them. I have an almost brand new set of usd-8’s (straight steerer/ 31.8mm) dual crown forks.

If so, what year are the forks, have they been serviced? Approx how many miles on them etc... ?

Back