facebook group toxic member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamessaki

10 W
Anyone else having issues aith pete schwartzy in the facebook group he is semding me messages saying suck ass go frock off i amthe owner of endless sphere go frock off and die pieve of shit i will never let you sell your ebike go frock off

Just to name a few i got screenshots

Don't remember actually seeing the facebook page, but obviously there's no toxic section to move him to. Is he putting this right on the page too, or just in separate messages he's sending? I've long been reluctant to bother with PM's, especially if they're sent at the time most people are sleeping.

But is this someone who comes here, too? We've got a few of those, too. I've always found it best to get them tired of making me the target. I think I'm pretty good at it.

Report his posts to an admin of the FB page.

Well reporting to an admin of group did nothing i was told just. Dont let it bother me n grow up

So a guy tells me to suck shit and threatens to ban me and stuff and im just told ignore it .... While hes allowed to be rude thats kinda poor service almost

A while back (year? two years?) there was a glitch with endless-sphere. The ES facebook page was started by David (neptronix) as a place for ES members to stay in touch. Once ES was fixed, many people found the facebook interface a convenient place to chat in a more casual conversational flow.

I will my issue is im trying to sell a kit n this wasthe response i was getting from him so i didnt beileve hes adminor owner but felt someone needs to look into it

Contact a endless sphere facebook admin, this is not the correct place to complain about a member of that group. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back