Albatros enduro bike.

ferum

100 mW
Greetings to all! This is my first topic on this forum. If the text seems strange, the culprit Google translator :) So there will be little text, and many pictures!

http://www.electricbike.com/mutant-e-from-russia/ These are my past projects, thanks to SPINNINGMAGNETS for drawing attention.

I want to make a balanced enduro bike, light enough, with a good suspension, quick-release battery and gearbox. Purpose: active movement along reliefs, with a power reserve of 2-3 hours.
Well, a few pictures of the process ...

https://youtu.be/XMo6xKgYSEg

xnyfyjf.jpg

JLRmvhv.jpg

7o1DoQl.gif

vFperSx.jpg

ERQ7pyh.jpg

aRpodmS.jpg

r5Lj79k.jpg

8haibxD.jpg

xhCIhj3.jpg

oIfWZpO.jpg

z5iY0mL.jpg

3KyoRaD.jpg

b1uwSVV.jpg

IpYCtqx.jpg

Ferum, it is wonderful for you to post here! The youtube video shows your design very well, and I like it very much.

When I get home from work, I will see what I can do to help with the pictures.

I would post those images on something a little easier to work with than that site (I use Imgur, it gives you the link that you need after posting the image), your image links are going to look like this:
https://downloader.disk.yandex.ru/preview/f4119bbe34c7b476871de03ab98f9d4502b50b42209bbf9c02aa3f523f5245ff/5b78c034/OtmbdH9DH3b1HLkkJrHdTEB-9lNUGv8oL36QWGENYZFr0Ak2pgUUGdKgBOrtSL4jWXjRJzdIuZzRKAeuSHftrQ%3D%3D?uid=0&filename=2018-08-18_19-34-56.jpg&disposition=inline&hash=&limit=0&content_type=image%2Fjpeg&tknv=v2&size=2048x2048

Formatted:
OtmbdH9DH3b1HLkkJrHdTEB-9lNUGv8oL36QWGENYZFr0Ak2pgUUGdKgBOrtSL4jWXjRJzdIuZzRKAeuSHftrQ%3D%3D

To get that link from your site, you right click on the image and click "Open in new tab" - this is in Chrome, so you'll need to find a solution for whatever other browser you are using.

If you opt to use Imgur, you post the image, then go in the right upper corner, click images, click the image you want and you get all the links, you'll need to use the "Direct link" URL or just copy the "BBCode" and post it here, it should work.
jIE1lFX.png

It would be much better to simply attach the images directly to the post, in the attachments tab.

Then anyone that can see the post itself can also see the images.

Plus, they are not lost when the hosting site goes away or changes their terms of use, or any of a zillion other things, all of which are common on the web. Many threads here on ES and elsewhere around the web are completely useless because the images were not attached to the posts, and are now lost, with the authors long gone and/or unable to re-upload the images.

I used the service Imgur. Corrected the first post. All this takes time, I usually upload everything to the forum repository, but I do not have these rights here.

Amazing build! there aren't many people that build their whole bike from scratch. I'm exited to see how this turns out :)

ferum said:
My motor! Bafang 750W Fat Bike

How many watts will you use it on? Why not a cyclone? Are you aware of the coaxial variant? It is round like the bafang motor.

Cyclone 3 kW with plastic gear reducer is much wider than my version. For me it is important, I want to have a bicycle and not a motorcycle. The planned nominal of 2 kW. I think the case will dissipate the allocated heat without problems, the whole frame is the radiator. You can remove more power from this motor, but if you notice, Alfine 8 will be installed in the axis of the pendulum, and the drive to the wheel will go through it. The trail does not need a speed of more than 50 km / h, but you need a moment at low speeds.

ferum said:
I usually upload everything to the forum repository, but I do not have these rights here.

Every member does. If you can post, you can attac images. If it isn't working, perhaps the images are too large. I usually use At32resizer, a free program, to batch resize what I upload so they are down to 800x600 and 90% image quality jpg, so they end up small enough

hello ferum

good job

do you have more data about anti rise,anti squad,pedal kickback,leverage ratio and curve force?

Fantastic design, congratulations on improving your design. I am suprised trellis frames are not more popular. The Dogatti bike had a trellis frame if I remember correctly. Great work and thanks for posting the geometry details.

ltu said:
hello ferum

good job

do you have more data about anti rise,anti squad,pedal kickback,leverage ratio and curve force?

9euFnnr.jpg

uu1dRe6.jpg

WtJYrQ5.jpg

EgkRN1p.jpg

SUuI4hy.jpg

wTb8fgr.jpg

us2nLMs.jpg

ve35TRJ.jpg

It should be borne in mind that in the program, the axis of the pendulum is a carriage, in reality the carriage is lower, and there is a reduction between these axes. In general, I did not sink very deeply, there is a lot of space limitation due to the battery and the motor. If something you tell me. I will be grateful!
Geo
Gw8UR7U.jpg

And my new hub

R00rBI0.jpg

7lpfHl5.jpg

AMrONfg.jpg

Fhmrm0b.jpg

6002 bearing
mxBbmJv.jpg

hello ferum

i dont speak english very well. i dont understand your question.

i only can help you to suggest you some trick,it cant help you can you suggest me why not:
1-wider width axle(157mm) some link (https://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/article/super-boost-mtb-axle- standard-what-it-is-and-where-it-is-going-51686/) and (https://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/article/knolly-goes-all-in-with-new-rear-axle-width-standard-51565/)

2-place link to the frame to the axle(blue line),like trek (ABB sistem)or devinci,and place brake mount here(red circle)to reduce antirise,and no need the chain tension.

let me know it it can help you

best regards
ltu

Hello Ity! Thanks for the advice. On the rear hub, 150 mm width between the drops. That's enough for me.
On the second point, if you place the brake caliper on the swingarm, there will be a suspension lock when braking. There is a flaw with the chain line, but it's not so big.

It is seen that the overall elongation of the chain is 1.22mm, if it is critical, I will put the tensioner.
A long base and a low bottom bracket, this is what I now want.
https://www.mbr.co.uk/news/size-matters-why-were-all-riding-bikes-that-are-too-small-321374
I will experiment with the rear suspension. There will be a second set of top links under 4" fat wheel.

What kind of metal did you make the frame out of? I'm going to make something like this soon but am not sure what type of metal to use. Thanks.

Back