Nucular electronics - complete kit for ev!

Patiently waiting for the 24f.
Quick question.
My build is a 85cc MX race bike.
When racing, is it possible to bypass the LCD display with some sort of connector or are the lcd electronics integral to the workings of the controller?

Hello, Vasili please can you add a connector for throttle, etc. for my 24F 352C order. Thank you very much.

VasiliSk said:
first messages sent, queue is moving

It starts to smell good !! :D

I'm about to have an invoice for 3 of the 24 fet controllers!
Can't wait!

1 will go to a friend in San Francisco to run his Revolt RV-160-SH after I finish rewinding it.
2 will go to me...just to mess with and probably to run a hubmonster at 82v.

Soon after the 12 fets were available, I bought 2 of those and a 6 fet. I've since sold off the 6 fet and a 12 fet.

It's a gamble I suppose to buy 3 of the 24 fet controllers sight unseen, but I expect they will be as good as the 12 fet.

Where are you in the queue for the 24fet now?
It would be interesting to know how far away I am :wink:

I guess you will make contact to sort out the options when it gets time to start configurating the controller?
So I am able to decide what options I want. I am still trying to decide to use potting or not for example.

J bjork when did you do your pre-order?
I ordered on June 1st.
I feel that John in CR is in the first.

What is certain, is that you are before me!

Order in the queue...
I think it depends on who pays first.
The pre-order thing is nice, but it's not proof of commitment.
Commitment is actual payment for what you say you want to buy.
Those people will get controllers first.

IMHO, the pre-order thing is about gauging interest.
Then it is used to respond back to people in the order of the pre-order listing.
Then who gets actual priority is based on who pays.

So as long as you have paid...then yup you are at the top of the list.

yes finally this is only valid from the moment you receive the email asking you to pay

Shipped on 23 Sep to Miami and forwarded to Costa Rica from there and they're here already. WOW! that was fast. Now I have to quickly get up to speed on setup. I can't wait to ride.

:bigthumb: Wow! bravo, we're going to take out Champagne. Give us some news soon to give us your impressions

PITMIX said:
Give us some news soon to give us your impressions

Will do. I have good long-term energy consumption info and will connect a pair to one of my HubMonsters using a CA to measure, so at least with my motors, we'll have some good data about efficiency gains using Nuks. Hopefully reports so far hold true, because the range increase will be like making my packs have more capacity than when new.

Back