Fat Tire Frame for M600???

Hi all,

Anyone know of a Fat Tire frame available for the M600?

Got a motor and BTF03 battery taken up space!

Leeleeducati said:
How big a tire you want to use? I’m doing 2.8’s with the BTF03 and M600. Bigger?
Hi Lee,

I actually ride 27.5 x 3.0 on my dual suspension now.

I'm looking for a 26" 4.0 - 5.0 fat bike frame system that would use an M600 motor and preferred BTF03 battery. Most of the Fat Tire bikes you see are rear hub drive. I've also seen a couple of G510 systems, Frey has one. The G510 while everyone loves the 1000w, I don't need it or want the additional weight. With the size battery required for any distance you're talking 10 - 15 additional pounds!

I want a mid drive because I ride off road and rear drives won't cut it for true mountain biking. Especially when you are gaining serious vertical feet!

I don't do throttles, I take them off or never put them on as I prefer pedal assist only.

I currently own a BBSHD on a frame I built and a Frey 2.0 M600 with 3.0 tires and love that bike! But for winter I would like a FAT tire bike in say 4.0 - 5.0 tire size for on the snow and would love to have an M600 mid drive frame as I have an M600 and BTF03 sitting on my work bench with nothing to do!

So I guess I should have posted it as "Wanted 26" 4.0 - 5.0 FAT tire M600 Frame, seen anything?"

Fred

I have a fatbike with G510 motor. E-fatbike is going to be heavy (33kg's) and a bit clumsy anyway if compared to normal mtb's. Just get a titanium frame that accepts the G510 and a smaller battery than mine (for. eg. 48v 14ah) and you've got a bike that weighs 20-25 kg's. That's lighter than most builds with M600. Never go above Eco level 2 so you can pretend to be running the M600 :D

FlyingFinn said:
I have a fatbike with G510 motor. E-fatbike is going to be heavy (33kg's) and a bit clumsy anyway if compared to normal mtb's. Just get a titanium frame that accepts the G510 and a smaller battery than mine (for. eg. 48v 14ah) and you've got a bike that weighs 20-25 kg's. That's lighter than most builds with M600. Never go above Eco level 2 so you can pretend to be running the M600 :D

Thanks Flying Finn,

Personally, the G510 is just to dang heavy for me. I did run across a frame though. Looks like Dengfu has one in a 26" was hoping for a 27.5 but still looking at it...

Fred

Drop Dead Fred said:
Thanks Flying Finn,

Personally, the G510 is just to dang heavy for me. I did run across a frame though. Looks like Dengfu has one in a 26" was hoping for a 27.5 but still looking at it...

Fred

I understand. I was looking Dengfu’s site but couldn’t find anything else than M400 frames. My FAT1000 is 220 cm long and weighs 33 kg’s so it’s closer to a petrol driven dirtbike than a bicycle. To compensate that there is plenty of power, torque and grip though. Just climbed a 250m vertical height snowy ski-slope in 3 minutes and the G510 didn’t even get warm!

Anyway you won’t be disappointed. A fatbike combined with a motor is a dream-come-true. From urban city streets to otherwise uncyclable soft surfaces like 20 cm. deep snow, wet moss or loose sand. You can access places that even an ATV would struggle thx to the narrower width and lower weight.

Luna just announced the Fat BABE:

https://lunacycle.com/babe/

babe-1-watermark__65478.1578527016.jpg

devean said:
Has anyone seen this frame on alibaba? :D

Devean,

I did see a complete bike from China, not Alibaba but here,
https://jhjiabao.en.made-in-china.com/product/wsjxqNuAwZVH/China-Latest-Bicycle-with-Bafang-Motor.html

Back