Cyc X1 pro or Astroflight 3220/3210

DatCurryGuy

1 µW
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has already tested the cyc x1 pro gen2 and the astroflight 3220/3210. Is the difference between the two in power?

Thanks! :p

tested under what conditions, in what system? (the results will be different depending on everything else in the system, including what they are driving and how they are connected to it, the conditions the tests are done in, loading, battery, controller, etc).

if you just want general info on whatever people have said about them, there are threads / posts about all of those motors here on es, but because of teh phpbb's search function's limitations, you'll need to use the google version at the top of the search page to find them. :(

For the setups :

Astroflight:
I’m thinking of using the cyc x1 pro transmission with a castle creations edge hv 160 and a CA v3.

Cyc X1 Pro:
The gen2 with the stock controller.

Thanks! :D

DatCurryGuy said:
Astroflight:
I’m thinking of using the cyc x1 pro transmission with a castle creations edge hv 160 and a CA v3.

Cyc X1 Pro:
The gen2 with the stock controller.

does that mean they'll just be sitting on a bench running without any load on them? ;)

if you don't know what conditions you're using them under, what kind of load they'll see, you can't really say much about how they'll operate.

if you would like to learn something about this, please go to http://ebikes.ca/simulator and read the whole page so you know what everything is and how to use it. then you can setup different systems and condtions, and compare them, to see how different things affect a particular system. it doesn't have your specific motors and controllers, but the principles apply to all of the systems.

Back