Direct Drive Genesis

DanGT86 said:
I missed the raving. Where did those packs come from?

Nice work on the scooter. I picked up the same one at a garage sale and rode it at 36v using that greenworks pack I got from you. Its actually kinda fun at 36v. The start is a bit abrupt because you have to be rolling first so it's a bit of a surprise when it kicks in.

The packs are for sale on Ebay very cheap $29.99 each or 10x for $250. I bought the ones that are a few dollars more that have heat shrink on them for kicks..Really cheap way to power anything with 10s capability

Glad the greenworks are still kicking!

Ya i got rid of the cheezy click on/off only throttle on the razor and installed a new 350w controller and a variable speed twist throttle, it pulled my 215lb butt around pretty easy on flat but struggled up hills, the kids fly on it tho~! they love it

Here is a video of the LRHDD Genesis Direct Drive in action on a test ride. Pretty awesome power to weight ratio.
[youtube]lUJoILBVKZU[/youtube]

I can see them. Impressive. As a matter of fact, would you mind if I wrote about this for an article? I could credit "ES member Hugh-Jassman" or "Bob from Illinois" if you like...(insert actual name and state here)

fwiw, it looks like your pics are hosted on google somewhere, rather than attached to your posts here on es (and thus saved with the post). i can't view them even if i copy the image url and paste them into the url bar of the browser. so they're either missing from those specific links, or you don't have permissions set to allow others to view them.

it's also possible that google changed something (even just one character) in those ********extremely******** long urls, whcih means no link using the previous url will work anymore.

or they may have disabled external site access to pics on their servers, like photobucket did.

so while your pics may still be out there on google's servers, you'd have to find them on whatever webpage you used to upload them, and then relink them in each of your posts so that everyone can see them again.

instead, i would recommend that you always attach your pics direclty to your posts, so that anyone that can see the post can see the pics.

there is a *****lot****** of lost data over the years (always getting worse) because of people not doing this, so that whenever whatever site they put the pics on went away, so did all the info in them--often the pics *were* the info in the posts, and so the posts become completely worthless, and there was no point in having ever even made the posts in the first place. :(

ot, but i wish we coudl change the forum software to completely disallow linking to external images, forcing people to upload them instead (though this would also require a bit easier uploading options).

Back