RevX bike

turbo9111

100 W
Thought i would start a thread on these amazing machines,
Taken delivery of mine here in the uk and have another one on the way,
Bit of history of my ebikes i have owned Stealth Bomber, Bultaco Brinco, Sur Ron black edition and now the RevX,
I think the sur Ron’s are a real good bit of kit but if your lookin for something with extreme power and build these bikes are awesome i,m so impressed by how much power this bike produces talk about a wheelie machine it pulls your arms out there sockets and the build quality is extremely good, the weather here at the mo is crap but hoping to get out at the weekend and do some serious testing mileage,
Keep you updated,

Not sure what you mean we have the larger wheels but they are the mountain bike based wheels (not the motox style) , the second one which is arriving tomorrow has the same but smaller front wheel

turbo9111 said:
Thought i would start a thread on these amazing machines,
like this one?
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92924

turbo9111 said:
Not sure what you mean we have the larger wheels but they are the mountain bike based wheels (not the motox style) , the second one which is arriving tomorrow has the same but smaller front wheel
Mrazek offers two different wheelsets.
1) 70-100-19 front and 90-100-16 rear
2) 26 x 2.6 front and 7-100-19 rear

Iirc from another RevX thread here they bikes comes with their own controller. Can you share some details about the controller? Number of fets, max amp, volt, programming etc?
What motor are they using?

wheels are the larger ones number 2 in your option, as for controller theres no way of finding this for me and the motor is there own design as far as I know,
thanks

more info can be found here maybe on the SiliXcon controllers:

https://www.facebook.com/SiliXcon/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARCHzFlzAURbbPou3j37G8ziLHFJWo7Xeskr-7axQmSJ5YJdn9gTHzwcz0bmf5epI1M783iGy6PCCvSw

Airboy808 said:
more info can be found here maybe on the SiliXcon controllers:

https://www.facebook.com/SiliXcon/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARCHzFlzAURbbPou3j37G8ziLHFJWo7Xeskr-7axQmSJ5YJdn9gTHzwcz0bmf5epI1M783iGy6PCCvSw

Certainly look good on paper - any idea what the phase currents are on each range? site seems to only offer up battery max A and cont A...

I don't know this tech stuff its too much for me to understand, what I can say is we have been out on both bikes today covered 23miles of real hard riding in some real rough conditions and both of us got home safe with big big smiles on our faces for us that's what its about :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Their facebook site didn't reveal much, but their site had a little more. But no numbers of FET''s.
https://silixcon.com/product/esc3-sl-controller/

Do you know what controller the RevX uses? From their website it seems they got controllers all the way up to 36 kw peak power the SL 1060 controller.

Ask Bob on FB ... https://www.facebook.com/elektromotorka/ .... I am sure he will respond. He's quite good at getting back to people.

I would agree the bike is very legit, really well made and well designed, by person who has been around frames for decades. I know some people remotely who were involved in the design/test phase of the product. Real enduro riders, who actually raced enduro on gas bikes ...

If you want powerful, yet light bike with a high quality chassis components (Dorado front end + Elka shock) ... this is the one to get ... if you have the budget for it ... it's about 2x Sur-Ron price when all is said and done (but it's a day and night in performance too).

The issue (at least for me) is to get it efficiently to North America from Europe ... shipping one single bike is crazy expensive, and you cannot do air, due to the lithium battery. I don't think they have distributor yet in US or Canada, who would buy the whole container and thus keep the shipping per unit reasonable. Obviously in Europe, shipping is not a problem or any sort of constraint.

I don't think the shipping from Europe to the US is that expensive w/o a battery..$ 400-$600 I'd guess.
You could probably have a battery made in China or US if Rev-X would be willing to supply the battery box.

I've been in touch with Bob and if I,m correct the battery and controller are worthy of much more power, were sat on the fence about needing more power at the moment as just like all powered vehicles there is a sweet spot which just suits, from what I read on FB there's some ultra fast Rons about, IMO they wouldn't last long riding the rough trails we ride at our speed not knocking the Rons but these revx bikes are very very well built..

I don't think you want a battery from China for something like this ....

I looked into having one shipped from Czech Rep. To Canada (and I work in shipping industry, so I was looking at mutliple options) ... when all was said and done (customs brokerage, taxes in Canada included) it would be around 1K C$ .... the bike alone would cost me roughly 10K C$ ... I refuse to pay 1/10 just for shipping ... It's just too much overall.

turbo9111 said:
I've been in touch with Bob and if I,m correct the battery and controller are worthy of much more power, were sat on the fence about needing more power at the moment as just like all powered vehicles there is a sweet spot which just suits, from what I read on FB there's some ultra fast Rons about, IMO they wouldn't last long riding the rough trails we ride at our speed not knocking the Rons but these revx bikes are very very well built..

With all due respect to Sur-Rons ... you cannot compare these two ... day and night. Everything ... power, chassis, suspension bits.

Sur-Ron is great at stock form for 3.5K US$ shipped in US ... people start pouring money into it, for better suspension, controller and battery ... and end up very close to the cost of Revx in my opinion ... and The Revx still will be a better bike in the end left completely stock ... in my opinion.

not sure if I agree about comparing the Sur Ron to the revx, I understand where your coming from but from my limited knowledge and my recent ownership of 2 Rons I can compare the 2, My Ron was £4500 my revx was over £6k my stealth was over £8k,im a fan of the Rons and not knocking them we had good fun riding them, And apart from a drive belt breakage had no issues been out again today with my lad who's had a decent Moto x upbringing and he absolutely flies on the revx, I dare say it but on the trails we ride nothing even gas powered would live with him, He did have a big off on it on sat but they both survived, Geeze I wish it would warm up a bit over here its so wet and cold at the mo :wink:

turbo9111 said:
not sure if I agree about comparing the Sur Ron to the revx, I understand where your coming from but from my limited knowledge and my recent ownership of 2 Rons I can compare the 2, My Ron was £4500 my revx was over £6k my stealth was over £8k,im a fan of the Rons and not knocking them we had good fun riding them, And apart from a drive belt breakage had no issues been out again today with my lad who's had a decent Moto x upbringing and he absolutely flies on the revx, I dare say it but on the trails we ride nothing even gas powered would live with him, He did have a big off on it on sat but they both survived, Geeze I wish it would warm up a bit over here its so wet and cold at the mo :wink:

I'm curious what kind of trails you have that would be so harsh as to destroy a light bee. Perhaps you are talking about pro-level racing speeds? If the trails are so tight that an ultralight bike is faster that a regular enduro motorcycle, the speeds wouldnt be fast enough to really crush a light bee ridden by a normal rider.

Is there a better website than the one linked on their face book page? http://www.mrazek.com/index.html is a page under construction

I've never said anything would destroy a light bee ?, what I do know is the punch out of the corners and on the climbs the LB can't compete but that's my opinion 3 of us ride together 2 x revx and 1 x Ron it used to be 3 x Rons proof is in the pudding, anyways as I said before I,m not knocking the Rons real good bikes for the money but the more expensive revx is far superior,

"IMO they wouldn't last long riding the rough trails we ride at our speed not knocking the Rons but these revx bikes are very very well built.."

I took the meaning of this as that they would fall apart when you really meant that they would fall behind. I could definitely see that happening given the specs. I was just curious about your trails as they sound like ones i'd like to ride.

no worries think we got a bit crossed wires there, I'm lucky as where I live we have a good selection of riding trails some fast some rough some tight and twisty some real good climbs that are real rough sandstone etc, I think the Rons would suffer riding these trails regularly compared to the revx if you get to see them side by side it would explain itself,

Back