New to vehicle electrification need a bit of an experienced guid with my Dilemma

Robinev

100 W
Thankful for this forum and the knowledgeable beings here.
My current situation is I converted a classic 1988 Yamaha Ysr50 to electric. Successfully it was easy Bought a kit and made it work with my build. It’s a wee bit over kill by shear size of frame I choose to go over size to avoid having to water cool at higher voltages. My kit consists of kelly controller kac8080i and Montenergy me1507. It was a blast to ride however I managed to destroy the controller. By Running over a tree branch that was growing under the asphalt it launched me and just my luck the controller sitting just centimeters away from my newly built batteries tray/box (aluminum) so my theory is motor leads shorted and poof the maybe one significant puff the smell of burnt electronics. Emailed kelly support And I was told the serial number doest match my model kac the serial number fits a KLS model so thinking shipping back to the distributer wouldn’t be economical in my situation. I’m broke as is. So I void warranty I emailed them With my scenario in hopes to take advantage of the warranty one yearHowever they said my Serial number doesn’t match the model I have. Told me I had to contact the company I bought it from. And with corona virus export to China is non existent. For now anyway. I opened my controller up and found chard fets and I managed to break 15x ceramic caps. Removing heat sinks like a Neanderthal 😫. USA these fets cost$10-$12 each there are 60x digikey. Smh 🤦‍♂️ so I bought a gen4 size2 made for zero xu model. Now here’s where you fellow optimistic knowledgeable peers come in to play I’m down +$3000 not including my battery bank I built. I just need help programming gen 4 size2 with my motor DlD files. I don’t have Files I don’t have acess to how and where can I get all that is needed to rewrite this mf to my motor? I need to use the gen4 s2 while I repair the kelly controller thanks in advance.

Yes try to find someone professional in your country willing to help you for not too much money.

Back