SOLD! ..... Nucular 6F Controller For Sale

Talon

10 W
I have been on the "pre-order" list for 16 months before finally receiving my Controller's from Moscow, Russia. If you decide that you do not want to wait until probably the Summer of 2021. I have a Nucular 6F Controller available now. This is the newest Version #2 that I have for sale released in August 2020. It does come with the display. I live in the USA and will ship world wide if you pay for the shipping cost + insurance. The Controller also includes the optional "side mount" kit. $380.00 + shipping cost World Wide. PayPal only.

The price for this very rare Nucular 6 Version #2 Controller is $380 plus shipping. Wait around 1 year or get the product next week for a few more dollars for my 16 month wait. Nucular Electronics takes free pre-orders The wait is never officially announced ever. The company is very small and they are able to support their product the product on their own terms...Ready to ship within 2 days 😁 They offer a 3 year warranty on their Controller's. 👍👍😁😳 What company offers that kinda support from China...? 😳

Just so I'm clear, the 6F list price is $170 and the display is $90. Aside from avoiding the waiting, any reason the price is so high?

alexayala.ut said:
Just so I'm clear, the 6F list price is $170 and the display is $90. Aside from avoiding the waiting, any reason the price is so high?
The price is higher to avoid the outrageous 1 + year wait period to get a 6F Nucular controller. You want the Controller now.....or maybe next Summer or later :? You decide :D

My 6F Nucular Controller is still for sale....I am in NO hurry to get rid of it as this item is a spare... :lol: $380 plus shipping.... :D Do you want a 6F Nucular controller now.....???? Or the Fall of 2021.. :shock:

Whats the reason for the sale?

You have a pm

Talon said:
I have been on the "pre-order" list for 16 months before finally receiving my Controller's from Moscow, Russia. If you decide that you do not want to wait until probably the Summer of 2021. I have a Nucular 6F Controller available now. This is the newest Version #2 that I have for sale released in August 2020. It does come with the display. I live in the USA and will ship world wide if you pay for the shipping cost + insurance. The Controller also includes the optional "side mount" kit. $380.00 + shipping cost World Wide. PayPal only.

Hi Talon, Is this Controller still available for sale?

teloson said:
Talon said:

Hi Talon, Is this Controller still available for sale?
Not for sale. I kept it for another ebike that I am going to modify.

Talon said:
alexayala.ut said:
The price is higher to avoid the outrageous 1 + year wait period to get a 6F Nucular controller. You want the Controller now.....or maybe next Summer or later :? You decide :D

Rather order from china at half the orice and get it in 2 weeks

ebike11 said:
Talon said:
alexayala.ut said:

Rather order from china at half the orice and get it in 2 weeks

link?

Back