N.E.S.E. the no solder module

UPDATE:
26650 hardware is coming mid December.
There will be another winter sale for a month as usual.
I will start selling V2 modules which are smaller.
I will have some V1 old stock at half price.
Now i need to hope all this pandemic nonsense does not affect me too much and i can deliver on time

Some sexy batteries people make

0f5f448e03d6a90184ebba7fddec5789ae8d7430.jpeg

a2c30fcb492624c59649b66def76fb409696f408.jpeg

f5569cb847b38eac0b77366bec508894176362bb.jpeg

Photos of Janpom @ esk8.news

Anyone here with VR? Testing out platform for people without 3D printers to have my modules looked at in VR or XR
[youtube]7sgVdAzFq-Q[/youtube]

wintersale2021_s.jpg

21700 and 26650 hardware and modules will be available at the end of December. 18650 ships as usual.
Shipping will incur delays due to Christmas and pandemic so bear that in mind when ordering.
Thank you for support

Nothing much to show for, but i assembled a 7p7s pack to look how it is charging, needs more work to put the wires all neatly. I saw a 3d printed box few pages back, looks dope, maybe i'll do that.

I had a little problem, i didn't test the enclosures with all 7 cells inside, i put in one - checked everything, looked great, so i printed all enclosures. Then i put in 7 cells - oops, they don't want to close anymore :) Eventually with some effort i closed and screwed them together. I would print them half or 1 mm wider, had i checked before. At first i printed in black PLA, then bought PET-G. Both seem to hold fine so far. Time will tell. PLA is more brittle, but i don't see any problems yet.

In comparison to Vruzend, this is awesome. It took 2 or 3 days to assemble that pack with Vruzend, my fingers and hands were sore, bruized and cut. I assembled Nese in 15 minutes, not counting the preparation and bms wire soldering. And Vruzend contacts are bad, you have to double check everything multiple times. They also break. I saw they have a new version now, mine is old.

After charging i found that one cell group doesn't hold the same voltage as others, probably there's a bad cell in a group, i can pinpoint it and replace at once. You can't do that with soldered cells.
All in all, i'm very happy with this product, it suits my needs.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 2,898
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 2,898
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 2,898
@klemkas, thank you for the overview. Lids not closing is normal and that suppose to happen. Plastic is soft and cells bow it out. Thats why the lids have edges that catch on the bottom part. You need to squeeze the bottom part a bit to close the lid. Its a compression kit so the compression must be maintained and adding 0.5-1mm to the width will make it worse.
Happy you got it all done.

@klemkas are those packs the same size? 7s7p. Or are there more cells in the Vruzend? I always worried the NESE aren't as dense but these look great! Winter sale is tempting [emoji1]

Cheers
Tyler

tylerwatts said:
@klemkas are those packs the same size? 7s7p. Or are there more cells in the Vruzend? I always worried the NESE aren't as dense but these look great! Winter sale is tempting [emoji1]

Cheers
Tyler

I can answer for him :) NESE is more dense than vruzend. Its even more valid when you cosider that vruzend still needs to be enclosed

I am having delays with restocking. Cause of this delay, people who will contact me before 2nd of January will get their 21% winter discount anyway as i could not manage supply earlier. Just write to agnius@1865o.com, describe what you will need and will get it sorted.

agniusm said:
I am having delays with restocking. Cause of this delay, people who will contact me before 2nd of January will get their 21% winter discount anyway as i could not manage supply earlier. Just write to agnius@1865o.com, describe what you will need and will get it sorted.

Message sent. Code didn’t work.THANKS!

Do you mean more than two months or something?

Did you ask for a quote on express carrier?

mark 324 said:
U can cancel I don’t want anymore

For order to be canceled it needs to be placed in the first place. State your order number here!
I really do not appreciate you spammimg and posting missinformation on my topic.
You stupid PM question are ignored.

Back