Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for being here.

neptronix

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday, me and my gal took a moment to reflect deeply about life, the meaning of the passing of the solstice, how our lives have been deeply shaped by our experiences, and my experience here on endless sphere, i realize, has shaped not only my mind but the trajectory which my life has taken.

I was fortunate enough to come here in 2010 when enthusiasm for electric vehicle development was near it's peak and some incredibly intelligent people helped shape me into not only a good ebike builder, but also a man of science, and a leader. I am humbled and thankful. My Christmas wish is that i have paid this gift forward adequately to all of you.. and that our community will continue to be a fertile ground for nurturing the development of some astounding technological achievements.

This place is incredibly important to me and i would like to express gratitude to everyone for being part of this great community. Thank you.

Also, merry christmas.. passing to the solstice.. or whatever it is you believe :)

I would 2nd all that and fully agree ..

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

I have been busy to the point of no longer being able to sit for hours on end in front of a computer screen as i could before while at a desk job..

For the last 8 years now ( holy somkes.. time flies by when life is good .... ) have been hustling to stay alive on my own steam, sadly leaves far less time to hang around here and building prototypes... burning money on experimental stuff lol...

But hey, glad to see this place is still humming along !.. Cheers everyone !!! 8)

Back