My econo-e-bike

Hummina Shadeeba said:
How bout a big slick such as the thick slick that’s pumped hard? I think it will do better then a thin if pumped to same hardness and a plus with the rounder contact patch of the bigger tire right? And if a thin tire it will be lower rolling resistance on a smooth surface but if it’s rough.. at some point thick n big n even soft will trump I think. ?

Maybe u mean thinner tire than the rat trap pass and think as fat as the thick slick I have:
https://www.nashbar.com/rene-herse-rat-trap-pass-tire-tan-sidewall-standard-casing-26-x-2.30-reneherserattrap/p1208694?v=1150431&gclid=CjwKCAjww5r8BRB6EiwArcckC7QpoWuYfVIZ0v2pPmF3LBKtmJK3-LT-6GC2FPmk_DPSqgZ-K3JUShoCwTgQAvD_BwE

By "thin" I was referring to the tread thickness. Rat Trap Pass is a bigger, wider tire than ThickSlick, but with a lighter casing and much thinner tread rubber. ThickSlick has more rubber than other slick tires, so it has more hysteresis and rolling resistance (but also more wear life and puncture resistance). I think it's a fine compromise for real world use.

thundercamel said:
E-HP said:
Took me a while to choose the Crazy Bobs, but after riding them for a while, I'm definitely going with something else next. I've thought about the Marathon, but I'm leaning toward better offroad traction now. I replaced my rear tire with the old Forte knobby I was using before so I could get my bike up a running again. I layered in two extra tubes for some additional protection. The Forte kind of sucks on asphalt since the sidewalls are paper think so cornering feels squishy. It reminded me about how much additional noise knobbies make on the road, not too bad, just a higher pitched hum. But I need knobs, because I don't like having the opportunity to ride a steep rocky descent, and chickening out because I don't have the tires.
Not the regular Marathon, but the Marathon MTB tire, pictured below. In addition to what I was saying before, I also like that it has a continuous center rib which gives more durability where it's needed, and kills the noise on pavement. It's just hard to catch deals when they're on sale.

61EbQdwrKaL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I ended up ruling that one out because I was looking for a little more air volume, so over 2.3", otherwise it looked pretty good. I'm also gravitating toward cheaper tires after seeing how quickly a tire gets ruined like this time; plus changing the tire didn't turn out to be that bad (I'm trying to accept the fact that I'll have an occasional flat).

EDIT: 10/16/20 - The tires arrived yesterday, They are pretty beefy, big knobs, and the sidewalls feel substantial. Seems like they'll be good for the upcoming winter weather riding offroad. I'll be installing them in the morning and going out for a ride after that. :thumb:

Ah, got it. Forgot to say I had the same problem with the paper thin sidewalls on my 20" Smart Sam requiring more pressure than I thought to corner on pavement.

Mounted my new tires and couldn't be happier. Not because they are great tires, but I realized that I've been riding around on the Crazy Bob tires for a year and a half, and street tires are too out of place for my bike. The Goma tires have big 1/4" knobs, spaced pretty far apart, but they're actually quieter than the Crazy Bobs with street tread, and they roll really well on the pavement. As some of the reviews state, there's a sort of uneasy feeling when first starting to lean into a curve until the outer knobs engage, but after riding around a little, confidence goes up and cornering seems about as good on pavement as the Crazy Bobs. :thumb: I tried them transitioning from dirt to pavement several times and the side knobs gripped well, staying full control.

On wet leaves and pine needles, the rear felt a little squishy, sliding around a bit, but on loose dirt, hard pack, and rocks, the tires felt at home. I tested them on some short dirt trails near my house, to check out the traction on steep, loose dirt and rocks. I climbed up one trail that has about 500 ft gain in elevation with some steep loose spots. I've ridden up this trail testing all of my tires, but these easily performed be best and provided the best traction. The tires hooked up great, both uphill and down, and I could apply a pretty good amount of throttle without the wheel spinning.

Back 1.jpg

Back 2.jpg

Back 4.jpg

Can't wait to try them out on some real mountain biking trails, hopefully tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Glad you're enjoying the new tires!

As I've been getting used to the trails around me, I've been trying out more off roading for something new, and I would like to do more. Just curious with those 2.4" tires, do you happen to know the inside with of your wheel/rim? The only 2.4" tire I have so far is the 20" front on my recumbent, and I like it even more after switching from a 24mm to a 29mm inside width wheel.

ACtC-3f52jl6ODVWLqYwb2H0qVKSjqozstTmnTOA1IYna3Pe_xjvtGoc32bAB9lCbUaSlGtUEVHgtHmrnt-azVSUKQ1zVFR3mlw3dul1ignq7lNxmwFMKifEM8B_-tHSFap3utQRKhEo3Ql-iqifshu1JQqF=w1560-h878-no

thundercamel said:
Just curious with those 2.4" tires, do you happen to know the inside with of your wheel/rim?

Ah, that's for a future upgrade, since I think I'm at 24mm so way undersized for the tires. I think down the line I'd like 30mm or so, but other than the tires running a little narrow and more rounded (profile), I haven't seen too much downside, but more testing is needed. I started trying to take corners leaning deeper to see if I get to the point of breaking traction, but going cautiously. Reviews say the tires give some warning (start sliding rather than abruptly losing it), so I'm trying to get to that limit without ending up in a crash. :shock:

10-23-20 - It's funny that as you make changes to your bike, you encounter things where you gain incremental value from the Cycle Analyst. After messing around with the throttle ramp rates and only seeing so much performance gain, I decided to just remove all of the limits and let the power flow. At that point it was too much, and I had lower the ramp way down, but even with that, I had a good scare yesterday. Crossing a 6 lane road, with my take out order on my rack, I saw a break in the traffic, I was about halfway across the street and was thinking my bike wasn't steering correctly, then noticed the front wheel was still in the air. That's fine for offroad, but not so great for everyday scooting around. Been reading up on the modes, which I'll try setting up this weekend. Reading that section also reminded me that I could change my battery settings quickly too, using the same buttons, for times where I don't use the lipos.
The bypass throttle mode isn't usable at all unlimited. I was able to keep the front wheel on the ground leaning far over the handlebars, but then the bike would fishtail. Now, using the CA, set to about 10V/s, with no limits, I could still pull the front wheel up easy rolling the throttle at 15mph, so that will be my offroad setting. I'm starting to plan my next upgrade, a motor. I'm not sure how long a 1kW motor can last with bursts of 6kW, using only my hand for temperature monitoring.

I charged up my batteries yesterday morning, planning to take a ride and test out my range. While charging, I decided to do a little clean up in the garage. I got more ambitious as I could see the fruits of my labor and ended up spending most of the afternoon clearing out junk and organizing. By the time I was done, it was late afternoon, so I decided to squeeze in a short ride instead, by taking a ride down to the bay and check out the sunset.

Perfect weather for riding, a little on the cool side, perfect for a pullover sweatshirt. Looked to be lining up for a spectacular sunset.
Bulb.jpg

I saw an article that they'd opened up a new section of the path/trail along the bay, so since it was still light out, I tried it out. It runs on the water side of the Golden Gate Fields horse racing track, with two nice lookout spots. The nicer one had a couple seated on the bench, waiting for sunset. I stopped on the next one, that still has nice view. It's a decent climb up to the lookouts, but not an issued with electric assist.
Track.jpg

The sun was still up, so I decided to keep riding...for a while. I ended up three towns over, near the Bay Bridge. My original plan for the day was to ride up the bridge to Treasure Island in the middle of the bay. From that spot, it would only be 4 or 5 miles to the island. I might be able to make it, and still get home without having to use my headlight, so I went for it.

Weather was nice, but the wind was brutal. 15-20mph direct headwind for 90% of the climb. I was pedaling hard, and pulling about 850 watts the whole way up because of the wind. Forgot to mention that I did my whole ride on the low position of my 3-speed switch, since it was a range test. There's only one tower on the east side of the bridge, about a 1/4 mile from the island.
Tower 1.jpg
Tower 2.jpg

I didn't have time to ride around the island like my original plan, so I just touched the island and turned back. I peaked over the edge of the bridge to take this shot of the island; The island is actually two islands, Yerba Buena, the natural part, and Treasure Island, the manmade part, built for the World's Fair long ago. This the the Yerba side.
Yerba.jpg

Sun was starting to get low, and I had about 15 miles to go.
Look Back.jpg

At least the path was clear virtually all the way back. Nobody was headed toward the island by that time.
Back.jpg

Would have been perfect for a top speed test, except for that darn speed limit! :lol:
Fifty.jpg

Anyway, I'll start out earlier next time, since I wanted to check out the status of the $5 billion condo complex that was under construction on the island, recently stopped due to a class action from the existing island residents. :shock:

Final energy per mile: 23.0Wh/mile

EDIT: 10-29-20 - I realized that my current setup, with the three position switch set to low, is exactly the performance I was looking for when planning my battery upgrade. Set to low, it will allow 1300W continuous, but 2800W peak, which makes my acceleration up to about 19 mph pretty responsive. Speed-wise, on low, the bike will top out at 23mph, which is what it would top out at on a fully charged 52V pack. I can keep it set to low most of the time and be perfectly happy with that level of performance. :D

EDIT: 11-01-20 - We're in the waning days of Indian Summer. The time change really makes the days feel shorter. I went out for an afternoon Sunday ride. Just rode all over the place, saw some interesting animal life. Here's a few random pics from along the way.

I think I saw a thread about things you find while ebiking around. I could see the condensation in the bag, so it looked like it had been dropped there a while earlier.
Challah.jpg

Wildlife
Ducks.jpg

Egret.jpg

I just looked at the website and rides are a dollar through November. I was looking for ways to get my ebike across the bay and into the city, so this option is sounding great.
Ferry.jpg

One of my favorite wall art examples. Look closely how the real leaves and the painted ones blend. The dark parts are the shadows from the train tracks, and third rail.
Lion.jpg

Are all chihuahuas overweight?
Meat Loaves.jpg

I thought this would make a good picture, even though I had to balance on a bunch of debris/garbage to get the angle right.
Mountain.jpg the actual location:
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.909857,-122.3874331,3a,37.5y,214.75h,82.3t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJNct9xZ5xMIznCRXNcgUJw!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DJNct9xZ5xMIznCRXNcgUJw%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D20.289145%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i3328!8i1664

More wildlife
Pelican.jpg

Riding home
Tunnel.jpg

EDIT 10/28/20 -

The new tires are great. I'm off road as much as on now. I did a nice loop on Saturday, not really planned out, which resulted in me riding several more miles due to missing a couple of turns. I was heading to Inspiration Point, which wasn't as inspirational once I arrived. It was somewhat crowded, and the view wasn't all that good at the lookout. I took the paved trail, that was pretty crowded with hikers, and a few bikes. Fortunately, once you get to the unpaved trails, it thins way out.

The first part of the dirt path caters to hikers, with several forks to take that end up at lookout points with benches. I took most of them, in addition to some single track paths off the main trail. After passing the second set of cattle gates, there are more cows than people, and the hills get steeper.
Moo.jpg

In general, the whole loop so far has been climbing, by around 1000 ft from my starting point, so although the other spot is call Inspiration Point, the views from the top of the ridge have the better views. The motor functioned well, and the bike climbed up a few 25%-30% trails pretty easily with the 3-position switch on low, with me pedaling of course.
High Voltage sm.jpg
The trail down was even steeper, but a good test for my new tires. :thumb:
Voltage Drop sm.jpg

A view inland; San Pablo Reservoir and Mount Diablo in the background.
San Pablo Reservoir.jpg

The ride home is almost all downhill, with regen braking all the way, too. :lol:
Homeward sm.jpg

The Great Wide Open.jpg
It keeps feeling like the last days of good weather, and there were even a couple days with light showers (when the rain forecast didn't materialize), but then it clears up. Even though it's cooler, it's been sunny, and 60 degrees is perfect riding weather. The days are definitely getting shorter though, with the sun getting low by 4 or so.

Richmond - San Rafael Bridge, Mount Tamalpais across the bay.
RSRB.jpg

I feel like I can go anywhere with my current setup. Tires made a huge difference. As I suspected though, the bigger main pack, combined with the 6S 16Ah lipo capacity isn't yielding much more range though (total 1800 Wh), since it gets used up by the changing riding habits resulting from the increased performance. :lol: I made a few long delayed changes to the locations for my cruise control and coasting buttons, so ergo is now good.

I think the next mod for my bike will be fabricating a different battery case for the lipos that will reside under the downtube, and adding another 12Ah of 6S to match the 28Ah main pack capacity. I'm anticipating needing more space than the main pack case has when I switch out my BMS, so I may also fabricate a new case for the main pack as well.

You can ride till your butt hurts with that battery. :thumb:

The weather has been pretty good for riding lately. View from the other side of the bay:

Img_1811.jpg

And wild turkeys just in time for Thanksgiving.

Img_1809.jpg

I guess it's possible to ride a bike across the Richmond Bridge, but I've never tried it.

I know it's halfway through June, but I've been lazy and not riding as much in the last few months, but suddenly the summer heat kicked in here. Time for a few upgrades I've been waiting to do.

My original plan was to find a better solution for my lipo packs, and I was really close to pulling the trigger and getting a sheet of ABS and making a battery compartment that would run along the bottom side of my downtube. Plans looked good, but I didn't take into account the space required when turning the bars from lock to lock, and interference with the fork. That would required moving the compartment down a few inches, but with 3 lipos, that would extend past the bottom bracket, so I nixed that plan.

Also, the current top tube bag, that can hold 2 of the lipos works well and makes it easy to remove for charging, and I'd really have to crash just right for the lipos to sustain impact, so they are semi protected where they are. After a bunch of online Amazon shopping, I landed on this top tube bag, that perfectly fits the third 8Ah lipo, with just enough room to add some hard foam rubber as cushion underneath and on the sides. There's an access opening meant for headphone wires, that I'll run two 10 AWG wires through and then solder a male XT90 on for the lipo to connect to. I'd add a female I'll add a female to the other end and augment my parallel harness so all three are paralleled for running, and for bulk charging. I need to figure out how I'm going to attach the new bag to the existing ones, to make it easy to detach the whole assembly for charging, but that should be easy. I'll probably add a voltmeter as well so I can monitor the lipo voltages better. The triangle pack is 28Ah, and the three lipos are 24Ah combined, so they will dictate my usable range. I'm estimating maybe 17Ah @72V, or 1.2Wh, if I'm running between 4.15V down to 3.7V per cell on the lipos, and more if I want to run them down a bit further, which should be rare.

lipo bag.jpg

I'll also be upgrading my phase and hall wires going to my motor, but I'm sure I'll procrastinate on that upgrade since the it's riding weather :lol:

On a separate note, when I was riding down my usual route the other day, there was a kid riding in front of me practicing his wheelies. I was hanging back watching for a while and realized I've never intentionally tried to ride a wheelie on my ebike for any real distance, so I decided to try it, while riding at about 10mph. Well I have to say, the descending torque curve of a hub motor is way different than a gas engine, or even pedaling. Really hard to control a hall based throttle to keep the wheel up and not flip back under throttle only. I think I need a lot more practice or maybe adjust with pedaling...but maybe it's just the excuse I need to upgrade my throttle, LOL.

I bet that battery over the rear wheel would certainly facilitate some wheelies :)

I realized the other day the BBS02 on a high assist level and a low gear will happily lift the front wheel. I'm not that interested in trying to ride one out though - I'm positive I'll loop it, and besides, the throttle has zero modulation, it's basically an on-off switch.

And from the pictures, it seems the bay area definitely has CO beat when it comes to trails that are ridable from your house.

COAR said:
I'm not that interested in trying to ride one out though - I'm positive I'll loop it, and besides, the throttle has zero modulation, it's basically an on-off switch.

Ya, me neither, but seeing the kid practicing, made me feel like a kid for a moment. Of course when the front wheel was pointing to the sky, I thought "what the heck was I thinking", especially with my throttle. But, I might still be able to "justify" a Domino throttle upgrade...

Gorilla tape works well
:thumb:
:wink:

E-HP said:
Harnesses soldered together. Now I just need to figure out a good way to attach the new bag to the top of the existing one.
bat bag 2.jpg
batt bag 1.jpg

markz said:
Gorilla tape works well
:thumb:
:wink:

E-HP said:
Harnesses soldered together. Now I just need to figure out a good way to attach the new bag to the top of the existing one.
bat bag 2.jpg
batt bag 1.jpg
Hmm didn't think of that. I was thinking black hot glue and zip ties (after melting a few holes with my soldering iron. :flame:

Seems to me that mounting to the handlebar or in a pannier would be more graceful than a "wedding cake" rack battery.

Chalo said:
Seems to me that mounting to the handlebar or in a pannier would be more graceful than a "wedding cake" rack battery.

On the top tube (front straps go around the stem and head tube), but ya, I'll accept how it looks, since it's easy for me to remove the "cake" easily for charging, and so far doesn't affect handling like having the weight on the rear rack (tried that when experimenting).

I ended up using Gorilla Glue and E6000, but I may grab a needle and nylon thread and sew the front a rear to reinforce the connection.

bag combo1.jpgbag combo2.jpg

Just far enough up the top tube to not interfere with straddling the bike.

EDIT: Charged up the batteries and went for a test ride, both on and off road. The bag held up well, and the extra weight didn't make any difference in handling. I really tortured my motor though, hitting it repeatedly with 4.5kW-5kW. I got pretty warm, even on the flats, but then I rode up three or four 15% streets, about 5 block each, then off road up a couple of 20% dirt paths, before stopping in the shade to check the motor.

This is the first time I've gotten the motor so hot that I couldn't touch it, so I let it cool off for about 15 minutes, then started riding home with cruise control, sipping maybe 200W or so. I think the extra air flow helped cool it more, so when I checked it next I could hold my hand on it without getting burned.

I think the bag looks fine, so I'm happy with it. I did have one emergency stop, when I was riding across the crosswalk while riding on the bike path. Tesla driver. Even made eye contact, but the driver was definitely a clueless. I slammed on my brakes as she took off and then she sees me and makes a "oops" face. My front wheel stopped about 6" from her driver door. Good test though, since I was able to stop and plant my feet without the bag hitting any sensitive parts. Just enough clearance. :shock:
new bag 1.jpg

Road near the trail head; there are maybe two dozen of these little bird houses on the fence posts; they keep going around the curve and down the hill.
new bag 2.jpg

The lipos cells (24Ah) dropped to 3.91V after my ride, and the main pack (28Ah) dropped to 3.93V, so the extra lipo was a good addition to extend my range. The lipos will still dictate my range though, so I'll be adding a voltmeter to monitor them directly.

So with three 8Ah Graphene lipos, my existing charger and power supply can no longer even charge at 1C, so I planned ahead and bought a 1500W Meanwell supply (63A @ 24V) and a iCharger S6, rated at 40A. That will give me a 1.67C charge rate. The Graphenes can charge at 5C, so 1.67C is still conservative, and will let me bulk charge the packs in less than an hour. The other nice thing about the S6 is that you can set the stopping voltage wherever you want, with makes it easy to charge to 90%. Also, when balance charging, it can balance at whatever voltage you stop charging at, and has a 2A balance charge current, for the rare occasion that I need to balance.

Next ride, I think I'll take it easy and get a better idea about the range... :wink:

EDIT: 06/19/21 - Since I busted my second kickstand the other day (new one arriving tomorrow), I started thinking about how much the stand has to deal with, and threw my lipos and bag on the scale. 8.5 lbs !! That means the triangle pack and lipos combined are around 22 lbs, with the lipos located high on the bike.
Even with the weight where it's located, it doesn't present a problem with handling. I guess it's sort of like how much extra weight you have on a motorcycle in that location when you're topped off with 40 lbs of fuel. If the weight is located rearward, like when riding two up, it has more of an effect.
Anyway, 22lbs coincidentally is around how much weight I've lost since my initial build, so I guess I lowered the center of gravity overall :lol: , and power to weight ratio has gone up. :thumb:

======================

I did a quick loop from my house to the Cal campus. 15 mile round trip, after riding down the hill, flat most of the way, then a really gentle 250ft climb up to the clock tower. Took a different return route, but still got a little regen back to the battery on the descent.

Just under 83V at the start and ended up a little over 80V. That was mixed riding, some throttle, some cruise, some PAS, with varying speeds but nothing over 30 mph. I did manage to hit 70A, probably when I was crossing one of the streets along the way, but for the most part, pretty easy on the motor. Nothing indicating that the motor getting heated up the other day had any noticeable or permanent effects.
Clock Tower Round Trip.jpg

EDIT 06-23-21
I love my new iCharger S6 for charging my batteries. I got it mainly to charge faster, but it has a ton of features. You can set the charge voltage and have it balance at that voltage. It also has a balance current of 2A, balances way faster than my other charger, and you can set the tolerance too. The accuracy is really spot on, too.

On the other hand, I was surprised how loud this Meanwell power supply fan is. My other supply is 20A and the fan isn't very loud (thought it was though). This one is heftier and 60A and sounds like a jet engine. Still, I can bulk charge my 3 paralleled - 8Ah lipos at 1.67C, or one at 5C which is the main point. :flame: The Graphenes don't go out of balance by more than a few millivolts, but the balancing will come in handy for my other batteries. Also, it has a lot of discharging functions for testing cells/packs, which is cool too. :thumb:

EDIT 06-26-21
I took a leisurely ride yesterday. It was really windy, enough that I was seeing 550 watts on the meter where I'd normally see 250, riding into the headwind. Nice to have an ebike when it's windy. :D I was testing my new kickstand on different surfaces. My final verdict on the stand is that it's really stable on flat ground, but the opposite on uneven surfaces. Overall, I like it for most situations where I'd use it.

The sundial shadow said it was 2:45, obviously not adjusted for daylight savings time :roll:
Sun Dial.jpg

E-HP said:
Thudbuster LT post
Does your Thudbuster have one or two screws holding it together?

If only one, beware: they can fail under load and have been replaced by a two-screw solution.

I had one fail on me with, thankfully, no serious injuries.

But I provided legal testimony for a guy on the West Coast whose life was basically ruined when his failed.

PeteCress said:
E-HP said:
Thudbuster LT post
Does your Thudbuster have one or two screws holding it together?

If only one, beware: they can fail under load and have been replaced by a two-screw solution.

I had one fail on me with, thankfully, no serious injuries.

But I provided legal testimony for a guy on the West Coast whose life was basically ruined when his failed.

Thanks for the warning. I got it off of Amazon 2 years ago. I didn't realize it was a "must have" on a hard tail ebike until I used it. :thumb:

EDIT: OK, mine is definitely not the original 1 bolt version, but not the current version with the single elastomer and redesigned seat retention design. Mine has the two bolts, and two elastomers with adjusting bolt (I tighten mine down slightly to get rid of some sag). Still, your post makes me want to check the bolts once in a while. :shock:

thundercamel said:
Are you referring to the bolt/screw that runs the length through the two durometers, or the two screws that clamp the seat down?

I was thinking that it was the seat attachment bolts, which has changed on the three (four?) versions of the LT post.

Thuds.jpg

Winter is almost here, but the weather is still like this. Light jacket weather, but I'm starting to plan for my winter maintenance and upgrades. Top of the list, I just pulled the trigger on a Leafbike motor. Whatever the stock winding is. Says 37.5 mph, I guess at 52V, unless you select another speed option. I'll order some Statorade while waiting for it to arrive.

Next is brakes. My front disc is a little tweaked from an offroad crash a while back, so I'll replace that, probably with the same one, but I'll order two, plus a caliper adapter, and run 203mm on the Leaf. I'm also going to switch to hydraulics, so that means changing out my brake sensors.

My connector box got cracked, so I'll redo that, and probably finally getting around to replacing my larger buck converter with a few smaller ones, and redo my lights.

I was at the top of that ridgeline in the background about an hour before taking this pics. Beautiful day for riding.
Econo eBike 111321.jpg

I plan to throw my old motor onto my full suspension bike. I'll look for a bare bones 18S controller, and run lipos, and just use the bike for short rides on some trails a mile or so from my house. Not sure how I'll carry the batteries, but I might try the back pack thing, since it'll be used with only that purpose. I don't foresee my full suspension bike becoming my main bike, since I can't really live without the rack and rack bag, given how I use my bike most of the time.

Website specs for the new motor:
  • Motor Type: brushless gearless dc motor

• Voltage: 48V / 52V
  • Power: 1500W
  • Efficiency: 90.5%
  • Max speed: 60.5 kmh -- 37.5 mph Default (Optional other speed: 60mph,42mph,30mph or 25mph...please leave message)
  • Mechanical brake: Disk or V
  • Cable location: shaft end , LEFT
  • Cable length:100cm / 40"
  • Install: spacing of 135mm fork
  • Noise: < 60 db
  • Surface: Black painted
  • Net weight: 8.0 kg / 17.8 lbs

EDIT 11/19/21: Another near perfect day for riding. Cool sweatshirt weather, so good for getting a little exercise without getting too hot. I picked up a sandwich and rode out to the bay to eat lunch, then did some light trail riding.

PanoEbike online.jpg
FR online.jpg

Back