E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Rix said:
cheeko said:
Guys

Thought this is cool Australian Army will introduce Stealth ebikes https://youtu.be/_-L5NywFoX4

Now Stealth will have cash to go to next level great Australian company

Thats a good promotion video for sure. We will see what happens there. :bigthumb:

I don't think Army saying brand but we all know lol but massive case injection for them.

Peter

It was 84 degrees in Dallas today, and I took advantage of it. I rode a 25 mile loop. The first 5 miles were on a busy street with a 50 mph speed limit. I was trying to keep my speed down. The first chance I got to take a peak, it said 49.8. I was just keeping up with traffic officer. Obviously speed isn't a problem. Range anxiety is a distant memory, I love my big battery too. Oh yeah, Fox 40s.

See what I mean. It's really hard to justify adding more performance to my bike, and if I did I'm not sure it would be as good as it is now.

54.5.jpg

12621.jpg

I think that top speed is an all time record for my bike. It's probably worth noting that's with the Statorade I added late last summer. My speedo err is +0.5 mph. I guess there really isn't any drag.

51626608933_bb8d6cbbeb_c.jpg

Damn!

Theodore Voltaire said:
It was 84 degrees in Dallas today, and I took advantage of it. I rode a 25 mile loop. The first 5 miles were on a busy street with a 50 mph speed limit. I was trying to keep my speed down. The first chance I got to take a peak, it said 49.8. I was just keeping up with traffic officer. Obviously speed isn't a problem. Range anxiety is a distant memory, I love my big battery too. Oh yeah, Fox 40s.

See what I mean. It's really hard to justify adding more performance to my bike, and if I did I'm not sure it would be as good as it is now.

54.5.jpg

12621.jpg

Get the rid of the streamers, probably pick up another MPH without that drag.

Rix said:
Theodore Voltaire said:

54.5.jpg

12621.jpg

Get the rid of the streamers, probably pick up another MPH without that drag.

LMAO!!!

Tom

Theodore Voltaire said:

54.5.jpg

12621.jpg

Im interested in the mudguards. Please, tell us more.

AAAAQQQ said:
Theodore Voltaire said:

54.5.jpg
They
12621.jpg

Im interested in the mudguards. Please, tell us more.

There's no fender kit you can buy, I had to adapt these for my purposes. There's 3 separate parts, the fenders, the mounts, and the stays. Fenders are easy to find, it's the mounts, and stays that are difficult. My fenders are from Electra Bicycles, now owned by Specialized. Front is a Stubby, and back is a cut down cruiser full fender. The mounts are from Planet Bike.

https://www.planetbike.com/full-fender-u-stay-bracket-kit/

https://www.planetbike.com/full-fender-rear-attachment-bracket/

fender fab.jpg

I bought steel rod stock at a hardware store, and bent, and cut it to the correct size.

Mounting the front fender was easier to find parts for, but a lot harder to describe how to do it. If you get that far let me know and I'll give the details. It's actually a lot easier to install fenders than it sounds.

Theodore Voltaire said:
AAAAQQQ said:
Mounting the front fender was easier to find parts for, but a lot harder to describe how to do it. If you get that far let me know and I'll give the details. It's actually a lot easier to install fenders than it sounds.

I bet it's also a lot easier to install streamers than it sounds too. :shock: :lol: :bigthumb:

Me and Buffy got married in 1975. The first thing she told me, like the very next day was, "responsible married men shouldn't ride bikes, don't you agree?" Something like that. We'd known each other from elementary school, and I don't remember hearing about this until right after the wedding.

Norton_and_Buffy.jpg

Now 46 years later she says I'm worthless because I don't have a job, and all I do is ride, and play with my bikes.

I love her so much, she just gave me permission to quit my job.

Theodore Voltaire said:
Me and Buffy got married in 1975. The first thing she told me, like the very next day was, "responsible married men shouldn't ride bikes, don't you agree?" Something like that. We knew each other from elementary school, and I don't remember hearing about this until after the wedding.
Now 46 years later she says I'm worthless because I don't have a job (untrue), and all I do is ride, and play with my bikes.

My question is, does this seem like a good time to quit my job?

Well, Buffy, obviously hasn't lived as fun of a life as you have. Not sure about quitting your job, especially if you like it.

Rix said:
Theodore Voltaire said:
Me and Buffy got married in 1975. The first thing she told me, like the very next day was, "responsible married men shouldn't ride bikes, don't you agree?" Something like that. We knew each other from elementary school, and I don't remember hearing about this until after the wedding.
Now 46 years later she says I'm worthless because I don't have a job (untrue), and all I do is ride, and play with my bikes.

My question is, does this seem like a good time to quit my job?

Well, Buffy, obviously hasn't lived as fun of a life as you have. Not sure about quitting your job, especially if you like it.

Well, haha, she thinks she has LOL. We each think the other one is a little bit crazy. That's probably the secret to our longevity, but I'm sure we all agree, it's her. :D

Anyone know why Stealth website doesnt have much info of there models anymore other then the B52 or the H52 and there new one.

Have they stopped selling the other models.

1abv,

So is the rear shock just excellent? I keep thinking I want to buy a better rear shock. No regrets? Anything you would change? How does it do in whoops and when the wheel comes off the ground?

Tom

Back