E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

rgnz said:
Replacement Battery

Hi, anyone here had a great experience sourcing a replacement Bomber battery from a source that will ship via DHL or Fedex? (ie some of the China suppliers)
I've done a search on this thread but a lot of the posts are quite a number of years old so hoping for a more up to date experience.
Thanks in advance.

Anyone bought a replacement battery recently ?

I got mine through ebike marketplace out of Vegas.
I think TV got one from Alibaba? Correct me if I’m wrong.

21F3139E-BD73-4FAA-BE5C-65365F7589E5.jpeg

More goodness

Attachments

• 8070590B-1F80-4991-BC86-6C8EE5277BB0.jpeg
    8070590B-1F80-4991-BC86-6C8EE5277BB0.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 641
  • 7A499AFB-602D-44CA-8F33-AE90F6B7E1ED.jpeg
    7A499AFB-602D-44CA-8F33-AE90F6B7E1ED.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 641
Hey TV a while ago you mentioned you knew some peeps with the Onyx bikes that were modding the kelly controllers? Do you have any contact info on those peeps? or maybe you know of a forum etc?

Thanks!

In no danger of de-throning ABV scenic pics, but I got out for a nice ride yesterday. Its been a while since I have gotten out for a ride.

Attachments

• IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 818
  • IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 818
1abv said:
Hey TV a while ago you mentioned you knew some peeps with the Onyx bikes that were modding the kelly controllers? Do you have any contact info on those peeps? or maybe you know of a forum etc?

Thanks!

I'm not sure about their contacts, but as far as I know all they're doing is changing the max amp setting higher.

RIX
Dang thats one purdy bike!!! keep the pics commin!!!!

TV
Thanks! Ive been reading about "Sicko mode" I wanted to get a hold of one of them to see how the bike is wired up, fuses, contactor etc....Ive found some stuff on line but I'm sure there is a forum around somewhere that has mods and wiring specs etc.

1abv said:
RIX
Dang thats one purdy bike!!! keep the pics commin!!!!

TV
Thanks! Ive been reading about "Sicko mode" I wanted to get a hold of one of them to see how the bike is wired up, fuses, contactor etc....Ive found some stuff on line but I'm sure there is a forum around somewhere that has mods and wiring specs etc.

Thank you, Will do, hopefully get some more ride pics in this coming 4th July weekend. :bigthumb:

C217AF41-60A2-4CEA-A828-39B29D17DB14.jpeg

Heading for the mountains…and that’s no bull

See what I did there?? Bull?.. I wont steer you wrong... HAHAHA!!!!

Attachments

• 96894DB6-26DE-46BC-933E-779E87FC70EA.jpeg
    96894DB6-26DE-46BC-933E-779E87FC70EA.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 764
  • B238DFAC-AA61-4A7D-8AE2-A3555F4652AA.jpeg
    B238DFAC-AA61-4A7D-8AE2-A3555F4652AA.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 764
1abv said:
C217AF41-60A2-4CEA-A828-39B29D17DB14.jpeg

Heading for the mountains…and that’s no bull

See what I did there?? Bull?.. I wont steer you wrong... HAHAHA!!!!
Some punchy one liners there. :lol:

Cowardlyduck said:
I still miss my Fighter...
D

You put your heart and soul into that machine, rightly so you miss it. Mid drives are superior to hub motors, but there is just something about the simplicity of function with a hub motor that has no equal.

Theodore Voltaire said:
I got new bling lights

20220629_221547.jpg

Nice lights amigo, blue lights with your red machine looks great. And.....it really takes the attention off of the streamers. :bigthumb:

I ordered another set of these Shimano metal H03C brake pads, and noticed they must also fit on Sur Ron. People with Sur Ron's review them as better than stock Sur Ron pads.

Rix said:
Theodore Voltaire said:
I got new bling lights

20220629_221547.jpg

Nice lights amigo, blue lights with your red machine looks great. And.....it really takes the attention off of the streamers. :bigthumb:

Obviously my streamer cloaking technology is working exactly as designed. Typically observers can describe the streamers perfectly, but don't even know what color my bike is. :D

Theodore Voltaire said:
Rix said:
Theodore Voltaire said:
I got new bling lights

20220629_221547.jpg

Obviously my streamer cloaking technology is working exactly as designed. Typically observers can describe the streamers perfectly, but don't even know what color my bike is. :D
Mission accomplished amigo. :bigthumb:

[youtube]vSfi6syrGlk[/youtube]

Angus Muir of Firestorm films came out a while back and we met up and he made this video. Angus does independent work for Stealth. He's a great guy. :bigthumb:

Rix said:
[youtube]vSfi6syrGlk[/youtube]

Angus Muir of Firestorm films came out a while back and we met up and he made this video. Angus does independent work for Stealth. He's a great guy. :bigthumb:

What we need are more hot babes riding Stealth's, and making videos.

An online eBike brand to watch that I think is going to take over the world, or America, is Aventon. They must have some kind of deal that lets brick and mortar shops sell them for online prices. Their website lists 4 shops close to my zip code that you can walk in and test ride before buying. Why buy online when you can get one for the same price with warranty, service, and parts?

Check their website, and see how many dealers are near you.

aventon.com

Theodore Voltaire said:

What we need are more hot babes riding Stealth's, and making videos.
[/quote]

There are some hot babes out here in the rurals of Nevada, they are mostly interested in equine sports and cowboys, neither of which applies to me. :lol:

People keep asking me if my bike is a Sur Ron. That's how nowhere Stealth is these days. When I tell them it's a Stealth, they never heard of it. Even the new eBike shop that just opened near my house. They love my bike, but even after I told them what it was, they never heard of it. I feel like the eBike world is passing Stealth by.

I knew that Italian dumb ass they hired would be a total flop. Maybe Stealth isn't really interested in selling bikes anymore, that's what it seems like.

Back