End of the World. Beginning of a new one. The Life of Amberwolf.

Amber dropped off first package at ups an hour ago. Got your desktop computer running stably over the weekend. Will ship it after your special trackball comes in and I test it to ensure it works. There is some weird stuff in the package. It came from my wifey! I dare not take out something she thought you could use. :)

When I was out to Phoenix on business a number of years ago (like 25) for two weeks, I went out to the pool that was surrounded with blacktop in bare feet. I couldn't believe after a few hours I couldn't make it back over the hot asphalt. Had to wrap my foot in a towel to make it over to the room. Also if I recall correctly there is a restaurant near the foot hills called Pinnicle Pete's Patio. We had a great time there for dinner and drinks!

@amberwolf - Which is your cellphone carrier are you using? I have nicer smartphone that has built internet everything like Kingfish mentioned when he visited in San Francisco. I got new better smartphone and don't using this old smartphone anymore. If you are using Verizon carrier and I thought about donate you so you can run any internet even can do tethering, wifi, and etc.

My old smartphone called HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE. Let me know if you are interested.

PS. I forgot, I might visiting in Phoenix, AZ on May 10 or 11th during my vacation and maybe you want meet up or not.

dnmun said:
maybe you can talk the landlord into installing a swamp cooler on the roof while he is doing these repairs.
Why? AFAICS it would be much better on the ground where it is, thru the wall, so it doesn't sit on the hot roof to make it blow even hotter air cuz it has to suck the air in from across the hot roof and then try to cool that down--it can only take so many degrees off of whatever temperature air is coming in, by evaporation. When it's shaded by the tree and house it works better--same with the ac units. Plus it can't break roof seals as weight shifts and stuff ages, and leak when it rains, or rust thru and leak into the roof/cieling. had that happen at a previous house--much better to have it on the side going into the wall, at least here.

Besides, i'm pretty sure he's very against having an evap at all from the way he was talking about it, even though I'd prefer to ahve the evap for main house cooling, and window units, he said the new windows will not even be possible to use window units in them at all. :(

there was no need for them to cut your power lines either. they could have just removed the meter. but they are all like that.
They didn't cut the power lines, they just shut off power to the house by turning the meter like 15-20 degrees and locking it. What was cut was the *tree* around the power lines, because SRP would not turn it back on or add the temporary power drop until there was nothing for at least six feet from the incoming line in all directions.

chroot said:
@amberwolf - Which is your cellphone carrier are you using? I have nicer smartphone that has built internet everything like Kingfish mentioned when he visited in San Francisco. I got new better smartphone and don't using this old smartphone anymore. If you are using Verizon carrier and I thought about donate you so you can run any internet even can do tethering, wifi, and etc.

My old smartphone called HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE. Let me know if you are interested.
If it is the one google says is a Verizon-specific phone, and not an unlocked one that uses a SIM card, then unfortunatley it probably wont' work, as I have Tracfone. It seems like a nice phone, though--if it had wifi in it (couldn't tell for sure but reviews didn't mention it?) it'd be great even without being a phone, to use as a GPS/mapping/bikeroute finder when I'm out and about and get lost somewhere because of detours. (I'm finding that the Tracfone I have doesn't exactly do that very well; it doesnt' seem able to actually show me a map, just give me directions like a car would have to use)

I know very little about celphones, as I only ever had this one I just got, and an old just-a-phone thing thru another friend for a little while until she got upset at the carrier.

PS. I forgot, I might visiting in Phoenix, AZ on May 10 or 11th during my vacation and maybe you want meet up or not.
I'd certainly be up for that! It is likely I will be working again at that time, depending on how stuff goes at the house and how I am feeling, so it might have to be a late-afternoon/evening meetup after I get off work (cuz I would probably be working at the remodel in Laveen, which means I get up at 4am or earlier so I can be there by 6am, and get off work around 3pm to be home by 5pm or so depending on traffic, and have an hour or so before I'd have to get to bed to get sleep to be up for the next day's work.

It's possible that they will have already replaced me at the remodel and only have me work at my home store, in which case I'd be working in the afternoon/evning instead, and free in the mornings for a lot longer, since I would only have about 30 minutes travel time each day instead of 3-4 hours.

bigmoose said:
Amber dropped off first package at ups an hour ago. Got your desktop computer running stably over the weekend. Will ship it after your special trackball comes in and I test it to ensure it works. There is some weird stuff in the package. It came from my wifey! I dare not take out something she thought you could use. :)
Never know, it might be absolutely necessary--I'll know when I see it. :)

I really appreciate all your work, too!

When I was out to Phoenix on business a number of years ago (like 25) for two weeks, I went out to the pool that was surrounded with blacktop in bare feet. I couldn't believe after a few hours I couldn't make it back over the hot asphalt. Had to wrap my foot in a towel to make it over to the room. Also if I recall correctly there is a restaurant near the foot hills called Pinnicle Pete's Patio. We had a great time there for dinner and drinks!
Never heard of it, but I googled it and it looks like it's not a cheap place to go, and I have only been to places like that a handful of times in my life. It always feels awkward, because I could usually buy a whole week's food, sometimes two or more, for the price of that single meal!

But yes, it is very hot here in summer. I can't recall exactly right now, but back when I had the powerchair motor on CB2 I also put a temperature sensor down there, and got readings of something like 130F at the bottom bracket level, sometimes a lot higher (I'm thinking like 150F but I'd have to search the old CB2 blog and thread to see if the data is still there, since all my notebooks are gone now), when sitting at a light.

UPdate for today: I went to the house, but didnt' get any shed work done. I startted to, and then the dumpster guy arrived and dropped it off--he was very precise in dropping it in place, very careful, and I let him know I appreciated that. --he barely had inches on any side to place it between the grave and trees and the fence/gate, and still put it rigth where it should go.

After taht I got distracted by memories and the unstoppable desire to find a few more things in the house. I managed to restrict myself to the old bedroom, the back room and kitchen, since I am supposed to leave the front room, bedroom, hall, and bathroom alone till they can clean them out, but it was very hard. I wanted to pull DayGlo Avenger out of there, and the ebike stuff and powerchair and whatnot, but I'd have to do a lot of digging thru debris to do it. :(

So i dug around and got some more basic tools and bike specific tools out. Got the welder stuff in one place so once power is there I can weld shelves and fix fences and fix the broken seat on CrazyBike2, etc.

I also found some old stuff of the dogs and things I kept stored in the kitchen drawer of dog stuff, like Hachi's pink paw protectors, Loki's original collar, etc., and put those out on the grave memorial, along with the framed printout of the group shot above. When I put that on there, though, I realized that they are buried almost reverse of that picture, except that Hachi and Nana are buried together in a "hug". So I may print a new version that is mirrored just so people seeing it might know which memorial stuff is for which dog, as I have it laid out the order they are buried in.

No new pictures today, nothing really looks different than yesterday. I had to leave just before 11am so I could go meet with Rachel, my boss at work, to pick up some of the donations from coworkers (including some people from other stores!). Even though she is on vacation she came all the way up to meet with me there, and listen to me as I babbled on about stuff. And then she asked about my helmet; if it was ok, and when I said my half-helmet is fine but my FF that I only use in real cold and/or rain is smoke damaged and probably can't be worn again, she setup a meetup with me Wed at a gear shop close to me to take a look at getting a new one. She is completely awesome; I have never had any coworkers like the ones I have now, except for Bill (who I used to work with at CompUSA) and Michael, someone I've known even longer than Bill, but I haven't mentioned here before I think but who I will meetup with later this week, who I keep losing touch with (my own fault) but keep re-finding again (usually when he gets in touch with me).

I also gave Rachel the "free food" coupon I'd gotten a few weeks back, because I am not going to need it before it expires in June, and someone who does need dog food right now should get it, so she will find a good home for it.

I also was approached by the guard at the bank as I rode up on Delta Tripper, with a load of grungy-looking smoke-damaged boxes on the trailer and my bags strapped on the top of the rack, wearing my front-pack doggy carrier with the stuffed puppy toy, and parked. For a moment I thought he might have thought I was some homeless bum and was going to shoo me away, but he actually has seen me riding past for a long time and always wanted to talk to me about the bikes!

So we conversed a bit before Rachel came up to meet me, and then again for quite a while afterward, in between his other duties, before I had to leave to go back to Bill's. He'd like to build an ebike, but needs help doing it. So I advised him to come here to ES and sign up, then start a thread about what he wants to do, so we can all help him, since I don't think I'll have enough time to really help him out right, not anytime soon. Hopefully he does come here so we can help. I'll try to remind him next time I am there picking up funds for fixing stuff up and whatnot.

In other news, I spoke with my dad for the first time in years last night, and it was both frustrating and cathartic; I'd guess we talked for more than a couple of hours before I started to doze off while talking. I just wish I hadn't been so exhausted at the time (unable to sleep but too tired to be awake or do anything), becuase despite myself I was glad to talk to him again.

AW, I have a cash-flow issue after filing taxes though I realized that there could be another path of contribution that I can pony up: I have a small stash of unused hub motors; 2806 & 7s front &rear. They may be spoked to DH rims meant for phatties... I'll check tonight, do an assay, and you can have you pick if it will help. Otherwise I won't be able contribute in the short term.

Sincerely, KF

Amber it was very good to read your last narrative, it sounds like you have a good handle on everything! Quite honestly, I do not think I would be doing as well as you if things were reversed. Believe in yourself, you have an incredible depth of character.

After hearing about how Rachel has reached out to help, you might want to consider returning to work sooner than you might have been considering. It might be real good to get back in the groove with the people you know and who are also supportive. Once your sheds are up, it seem like it will pretty much be in the hands of the land lord and the construction crew for a few months. ... just an idea.

PS: I read your response to my wife and she chuckled... that's a good thing! She is awaiting your assessment of the "other stuff."

Amberwolf,

My wife and I are both greatly saddened to see this. I know at least some of your dogs from previous posts and how much you loved them. You share so much of your life here, so I know you are strong and I don't worry about you surviving this as devestating as it is. From the posts here and the actions of your neighbors, I know my impressions are true. You are a rich man to have so many friends that truly care about you.

John

My HTC Thunderbolt is an unlocked bootloader - Verizon-specific smartphone and you can use it on tracfone carrier. I found partly information, here the link information http://www.htcunlocknow.com/htc-phone-unlock-network/TRACFONE--USA--htc-thunderbolt.htm.htm and it comes with extended battery for longer run. I also have stock rezound battery fitting HTC TBolt with the case except the extended battery which I didn't buy the extended battery case.

Up to you if you want the extended 3200mah? (No case for extended battery) I haven't check inside or stock battery 1400mah with case. It has standalone GPS or network-based location AGPS built-in, bluetooth, and pretty everything run like PC computer. HTC Thunderbolt wiki

amberwolf said:
If it is the one google says is a Verizon-specific phone, and not an unlocked one that uses a SIM card, then unfortunatley it probably wont' work, as I have Tracfone. It seems like a nice phone, though--if it had wifi in it (couldn't tell for sure but reviews didn't mention it?) it'd be great even without being a phone, to use as a GPS/mapping/bikeroute finder when I'm out and about and get lost somewhere because of detours. (I'm finding that the Tracfone I have doesn't exactly do that very well; it doesnt' seem able to actually show me a map, just give me directions like a car would have to use)

I know very little about celphones, as I only ever had this one I just got, and an old just-a-phone thing thru another friend for a little while until she got upset at the carrier.

Sound good plan, My family and I will let you in advance ahead few days for the confirmation to come up in Phoenix, AZ, We will coming from Yuma, AZ thru hwy 95 then main hwy 10, Maybe we take you out dinner and it will be on my treat.

amberwolf said:
I'd certainly be up for that! It is likely I will be working again at that time, depending on how stuff goes at the house and how I am feeling, so it might have to be a late-afternoon/evening meetup after I get off work (cuz I would probably be working at the remodel in Laveen, which means I get up at 4am or earlier so I can be there by 6am, and get off work around 3pm to be home by 5pm or so depending on traffic, and have an hour or so before I'd have to get to bed to get sleep to be up for the next day's work.

It's possible that they will have already replaced me at the remodel and only have me work at my home store, in which case I'd be working in the afternoon/evning instead, and free in the mornings for a lot longer, since I would only have about 30 minutes travel time each day instead of 3-4 hours.

AW, I am just now seeing this thread. I honestly could finish reading the first post. I am so sorry for your loss, I know how much you loved those dogs. Kinda seemed like they were part of the ES family to me from reading hour posts about them through the years. There is absolutely nothing that I can say at this moment. Thoughts are w you brother.

bigmoose said:
Amber it was very good to read your last narrative, it sounds like you have a good handle on everything! Quite honestly, I do not think I would be doing as well as you if things were reversed. Believe in yourself, you have an incredible depth of character.

This is so true. You are very strong. I have continued to keep you in my thoughts, and it is still hard for me to hear your words and pictures without breaking down. Keep us in the loop and let us know what new needs arise.

I am however very happy to see members of this community like bigmoose who are so incredibly caring.

Thank you all, again.

Right now the only help I am really in immediate need of is physical help assembling the sheds and moving my stuff into them. I left the house pretty early yesterday and have not yet been back, so I do not know what progress the repair crew made on cleanup/etc as thy weren't there yet when i left.

Unfortunately noen of you is local, except those that probably havent' seen this thread yet and who i think are busy with their own life issues anyway, so i would not ask them to take time away to do this.

I am still poking around at various local contacts to find and organize the help. It is not really something that *must* be done right now, but I would rather get them up this week while I am still off work, so I can be there whenever is needed to help or coordinate or whatever. Once I go back to work, my schedule will end up either opposite everyone else's, for the remodel if I am on nights, or it will become irregular and unpredictable and probably with no weekends which are when others are usually avaialble to help.

I *can* build most of the sheds (except probably the roof I'd need at least one other person for) and move most stuff myself, but it would be very hard and I would rather not push myself that hard; it would affect my ability to do my dayjob quite a lot.

Most of the actual mvoign stuff into sheds is going to be over time as they gut the house to fix it, just the sheds have to be in place to do that.

Something all of you should remember to do is cherish everyone you know, even if you don't think you care that much you might find out when they're gone, and it's too late.

I havent' spoken to my dad in years, or my younger sister, for a number of reasons--but I decided that is stupid, now, and have had a long talk wiht my dad (even though he hasn't really changed...he's still dad), and will with my little sister soon, most likely. Quite a few friends I haven't seen in years I have been trying to reach, too, because theyr'e still around right now...but they might not be tomorrow--or even later today!

You just never know what will happen when you walk away "for just a minute"--it could be too late when you get back. So say what you want now, to anyone you want to hear it.

On another note, I woke up today not even able to figure out where the hell I was for a minute or two, and then it all came rushing back; leaving me cold inside for a while. I almost threw up on the bed. So I have not been back to the house today yet; I think I need to take a day and just rest.

Since I turned 45 today, but feel about 90, I've been doing just that today. About the most productive thing I have done is to go to a dollar store and use another $25 off the Red Cross card to buy cleanup supplies to try to clean off some of the stuff I have bagged up and saved from the kitchen, etc., and later to do more while I'm over at the house, and then I organized the loft room I'm staying in, so it isn't a bed amongst a pile of bags and boxes with a narrow path to it. It's as close to a home as I can get for now.

First pic is the bed, with the only dog toy that mattered that I really was able to save, little christmas puppy that Hachi used to carry around sometimes, and now I have to carry it around for something to hug in bad moments. Then the only blanket I could save, because it was on CrazyBike2 as a seatcover at the time instead of on the bed--my wolf-picture blanket. Other two pics are wider angle shots of the loft space (not really a "room" as such).

TLDR:
Go hug somebody you care about, right now, especially if you haven't seen them for a while. Appreciate what and who you have while you have them.

Attachments

• 0430131426-03.jpg
    0430131426-03.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8,667
  • 0430131426-01.jpg
    0430131426-01.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 8,667
  • 0430131426-02.jpg
    0430131426-02.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8,667
I am very sorry to hear of this tradegy, AW. Let me know if there are bike parts you need.

Amberwolf my friend I am so very very sorry for your loss.

As with all great loss time is the only thing that helps.

I have been out of the country so just now seeing this thread.

I will be sending 100$ your way once I have your paypal from bigmoose.

Once I catch up on the thread I will try to see what other items you need that I probably have.

Sounds like you may be set on the ebike stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL-sQ2d-qIU

video of my boy doing what he likes best.

You are in my prayers keep your chin up you have a lot of people who care about you.

I liked to teach my dogs to work with "human phrases" for stuff that wasnt' essential commands, so for Hachi to get her to give me the object, it was "can I have it?" and she'd bring it up and usually drop it in my hand or let me take it. Then I'd say "thank you" and she'd perk her ears and wag her tail wider, knowing that almost always the next step was "do you want it back?" and then she'd run sort of sideways to keep an eye on me for when I'd throw it again....

Man. So sorry hear to about this. Been away from ES for almost a month, just checked back in today. I feel for you man.

Don't worry about that DSLR, I'll locate you another one.

Hang in there brother.

Hi Amberwolf,

I have only been posting on here for a little over a week and just came across your post. This really makes you pause and think for a moment of what you have and how you would handle a similar situation. I was glad to hear you did not think the fire was caused by anything related to the e-bike components, because this has actually caused me some reservations about building a bike based on some of the stories I have read related to batteries catching fire. I have 4 kids and one of them is my dog. I can only begin to imagine how you must feel and I will have this story in the back of my head while I am completing my bike since I would not want to go through this and will try to do everything possible to make it safe keeping in mind who I share my house with. Even though I have not posted a lot on ES I have read many of your posts and feel you have contributed a lot to many of the members including myself. I have used information I have read from your posts in trying to plan my first E-Bike build, which I am currently working on and I thank you for that. I know saying sorry when something like this happens does not mean a lot but I truly hope you can completely recover your peace of mind which is the only thing that can help you during times like this. I also thank you for sharing this with us, since I am sure I am not the only one that has stepped back and paused for a moment and thought about who and what is important in their life. I hope to see you contributing to the E-Bike forums again and hope to see photos of a new best friend or friends. I attached a photo of my dog who is my only child who is happy to just hang with me while I work on my bike and keep me company. My wife definitely wouldn't do this! :(

Best of Luck and hopefully every day from here will only get better for you!

Attachments

• Bike-Dog.JPG
    Bike-Dog.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 8,470
i can't imagine how many hours hachi and nana (and fred and loki and bonnie) stayed right with me waiting for playtime whiel i worked on bike stuff or other projects, just patiently waiting and knowing i'd be done eventually to pay attention t o them instead...i regret nott doing so sooner eadch time now, but there's no timemachine to go fix that, so i just ahve to promise myself to do better with whoever rescues me thsi tme around.
DSC04973.JPG

landlord starts moving stuff out of th ehouse to the backyard today; i'm about to head over there to start reorganizing what is out there so he'll have more room to put it out until we can get the sheds built to put it in. later this morning i should have more help from a friend and maybe midday from a coworker that helps supervise at the remodels.

midmorning i have to leave the site to go back up this way actually past hwere i am staying now ot meet my boss up at a motorcycle gear place, becaus eshe wants to replace my ff helmet that is probably unusable now, and i guess gloves and stuff. farfle is sending a jacket so unless it is too small to fit me at all i won't need a new jacket. even if i do then i can probably find another just before halloween at goodwill for cheap, like i got the last one.

gotta run now, probably back with updates tonite

Sounds like you are making progress so that is a good thing. Hopefully you can keep busy.

You must have some nice friends also to put you up and help out. I am glad to read that.

Sending good thoughts to you from Ohio.

I didn't get back to bill's until almost 9pm, it's been a super long day. had to unload my trailer of a bunch of little things I ran across mostly in the old bedroom, some that was in the sheds, etc. Some sentimental, some practical. Pics of some of it will follow; I took a lot of pics today, mostly of the destruction of various things.

I got to my house about 7am or so I guess, and was there a little while when Lori came by (one of the people I worked with at the remodels), a little after 830am I guess, maybe a little later. I showed her the stuff that needed doing, mostly moving the garbage pile into the dumpster, and then moving all the saveable boxes of stuff into the barn shed. She was doing that while I moved other things out of the way of the cleanup crew so they would have a place in the yard to put my stuff as they took it out, since they['d be there later that afternoon to do it. As I don't ahve the sheds built yet they'[ll need a lot ro room for it in the yard until I can move it into the sheds.

A little while after taht Mark came by, and gave me a ride to meet Rachel at the gear shop. Rachel and I talked with the salesman there and figured out the best option and best fit for a practical helmet that didn't cost a zillion dollars, and ended up with a "speed and strength" that has a removavble chin guard, whidch wile weaker than a true FF will still give me protction when I have that part on there. It has a lever-tripped sunshade, too, inside the regular clear vwind visor. they didn't have white, which I'd prefer, but silvery gray is close enough, compared to the other option of black. it's an XS, which seems to fit me just about perfectly. I've never had a new helmet nor one that really fit properly, so I supose I will be safer in this one shoudl I need it's protection than I would've in the other one or in the half-helmet that I knwo is too big. Hopefully i'll necve rneed it's propjtection but better safe than sorry.

after that Mark and i picked up my trailer that I'd forgotton at Bill's house that morning, and headed back to the house to help Lori and I'd hoped start on teh sehds. She was almost done already, so she finsihed that up whil ei finished moving other stuff, then we moved CrazybIKE2 over out of the wyqa near the sheds, along with all the other stuff, and put the pavilion over top of the shed flor built on sunday, to shade whoever does end up working on it, since we didn't get thqat far.

Lori was worn out by then, so afer we moved the plywood she leftr for the day aqnd me and mark dcontinue d moving the junk wood pile to the bulk trash ad the washer/dryers to the recycling pile, qne the cclearnce tavble over north of the little shed. I t was getting very hot, over 100F, so we gave up qand rested for a while, and then my sister Kitty cajme vby with some clothes and a giant teddybear I can use for a snuggle/hug pillow if I need it sinc eI don't have the dogs...and i am very used to having the dogs curl up with me up on the vbed, especially Hachi who would qalways hop up there and stidk erh nose under the pullioews as she kept walking forward, then she'd jsut let her legfs collapse and she'd let gravity pull her suddenoly onto the bveead top, and then lean into me, often rolling over on her back after that with her nose under my chin. Crazy dog....

Anyway, i guews im' pretty tired going on and on, so pardon my ramble. After kittely tlevft and mark an di did some more moving stuff, the dcleanp crew came by, and started moving all teh qash and debris from teh bedroom and the hallway and that end of the front room, into the dumpster in aq long L shape so i could dig thru it and see wha ti could find to save. There was much more than i exzpected, but not as much aqs i wished.

No sign of amnyt hing that was in teh jacket pockets, includig my main keys, so that means i definteily dont' have a key to the cargo pod lock on crazybiek2, aned i will have to get a key made for it if they cqank or change the cabinet lock to a new one with aq key. or mabye get a key made for the cabvinet locxks saved off the old pet dtraining kiosk qat the remodels, that i sved.

mmmdozed off that last sentense. gues spics and rest of it are going to get typed in tomorrow. sorry....

fell asleep so he'res [pics before i go off to the hosue to do more stuf today. some thing si knew what they were when i took the pic but have forgotten already and i can't figure it out from the pics.

a while into sorting i found hachi's favorite toy, her little gecko she carried around like a puppy, squeakingg all the squeakers at me like a clown nose to talk to me. this took a minute to recover from seeing like this. would've been longer but someon ebroguth the next bucket of debris in just then, interrupting my thoughts.
0501131522-00.jpg

first bits of stuff i found in the debris theyh shoveled out to the dumpster area for me to go thru were left to right:
--a nimh charger from bikefanatic from way back. it might still work if i replace the cables on it; it looks like the insluation just slagged off of it. but plastic bits inside might be meltedk, so it'll take some work if i ever even get back to it.
-- the cable modem that was in the front room on the flor around the corner from the hallway/bedroom, so it is proably undamged unless water got into it. but i don't need it cuz i am not going back to cox even if i get internet at the house after the repairs.
--subwoofer/amp i used to use for music creation. it is burned and a little melted here and ther but it probably still works after i put a new ac cord on it.
--main box for my yamaha g10c midi guitar. it might still work but all the buttons are slagged on the front, and the tuning knobs, etcd. dunno if it can be fixed. is also proabaly water damaged. doesnt' amtter cuz the guiart itself is destroyed.
View attachment 8

this is all that's left of the guitar part of it.
0501131527-00.jpg

this was my takamine acoustic
0501131515-02.jpg
0501131505-00.jpg
0501131516-00.jpg

the main controll panel fo the powerchair. i guess it melted off and fell below the fire level or something.
0501131526-00.jpg

rest of the powerchair, front and then bback. i bet the batteries and motor and controller and charger are all sitll good. no way to test without the controls though, and the dcasings are melted arounrd the bottom so can't get ot them yet.
0501131722-01.jpg

ther'es lots more pics but i have to get going to the house before it gets too hot; i lost track of time anseweringg pms and emails and posting this and it's almost 730am already. :(

Oh Amber, :cry:

I havent been around much so I just found this thread, I am so sorry for your loss, I can only imagine the depth of your pain. Your furry friends had better, happier lives for the love and care you gave them. We are merely humans, not gods, so we cannot protect them from everything t every moment, we can only do the best we can. I am glad you are okay, and will be able to love and protect other furry friends in the future.

JD

Hi Amberwolf

I'm so sorry for your loss. I like yourself am a huge lover of dogs and understand the pain and suffering that comes from losing them. The most important thing to remember is that grief takes time. You will always miss your companions, but things will get better. At first, there will be more bad days than good. Then, you will find that the bad and good days are even. Soon, you will have fewer bad days, and it will be easier to focus on the happy memories with less sadness. Your pet's memories may always be bittersweet for you. Future pets cannot replace your lost companions, but they might help fill a void. Just be sure to wait until the time is right. As pet owners, we know that we will most likely outlive our pets, so we are grateful for the short time we can share our lives with them.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics of your dogs!

" Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving " - Albert Einstein

oldtown169

Back