What do you think about this crap rim?

Crap ! I look at my 3525 crstalyte and thru the rim is thick and not of high quality it dose not have a crack.
So your's is junk.
A crack does repair itself, but only gets bigger.

Finally I have got my money back. Only some rare replies from crystalyte-europe and at the end PayPal refunded me the money. They have got emails from PayPal but ignored them nearly. So every step took longer. And I had to pay 30 Euro for the shipping back to them. Ordered on 28 Feb, got my money back on 04 April and more than 20 mails later. How can they make business? It was not the first issue with them and definetely the last order. Beware yourself…

At least you got sorted, one advantage of paying by paypal. They've been much better at supporting buyers over the last few years.

Have you decided who you're going with now, assuming crystalyte-europe haven't put you off ebikes.

Btw real crystalyte are helpful!

After this dissappointment twice and the huge price gap within Europe and North America I have ordered in Canada ebikes.ca and decided to start my own webshop with motors. It isn't ready yet, but I'm setting it up now, offering Crystyte motors. Hoping to offer them at nearly the North American prices. Hoping that more people in Europe are using stronger motors, since it seems much more popular in North-America. To be honest I haven't seen any Crystalyte around here. For now only web shop and no local store. Let's see. I will provide you with news. And hope to give a even better discount to EV members…
To make sure: I wasn't writing this article to sell more or make crystalyte Europe a bad company. I have written my experience and after all, decided that I can do better…

burner77 I must say that i love the idea to get in to a market just too compete with a company that have failed to deliver what they promised.
Hopefully it will end up as a double loss for crystalyte-europe, lose a customer and gain a rival. :lol:

Ps. Same reason for why Lamborghini started building cars. I wonder how many customers Ferrari lost beacuse of that... Ds

Trilska said:
Ps. Same reason for why Lamborghini started building cars. I wonder how many customers Ferrari lost beacuse of that... Ds
Nice comparison, I like it :D

It is time to start. I can proudly anounce the new Lamborghini ;) webshop
hoping to make this world better…

Enjoy and feel free to ask, or tell me which products you want to see. Thanks

Back