adaptto midi controllers/parts

I don't know alot about this stuff but I have used 1 of the adoptto a few years ago and it worked great, the other 2 have not been used at all just been collecting dust. Also some random rock shox. Make offer for any or all of it.
I'm in Florida and will ship anywhere in USA

Attachments

• PXL_20230326_172422522.jpg
    PXL_20230326_172422522.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 42
I just got home from Florida. First somewhat of a vacation i have taken in .. 15 years?

Anyway, and might be interested in some of the items. Now, they are worth something, and I will lowball, but I dont mind you breaking up the lot cause Icannot give you what it is all worth. As is, i would give ya 100$ plus shipping in aninstant. Its worth more than that though, for sure.

I got an old Adaptto. Maxi. This is why I am interested. I will PM you in a few days. If you have it still and wanna talk.

I know what that spring fits, too,, and can use it for sure.

Lol.

I would like the controller and maybe the C.A.

What can you tell me about the controller.
Brand,, how many fets. Voltage and amps. Or is that a BMS box ?
Thank you.
You can P.M me

Take it Zip. He made me a good offer. I cannot take now. You might. Its a good offer. I will take this offer in week when my paycheck comes through. i even though bout shooting him 20$ extra when the time comes... for it was such a good offer. You were here b4 me, on Endless Sphere, you deserve a good deal.

I will take his offer if you dont. I dont have the money for a week or two, and if you have it, make the man whole. Buy it. Then you can sell me the extra display to make some coin back. i really just want the extra display, the Midi would be nice but I have a Maxi yet, just need a display.

Back