Anyone Tried These 80A Controllers?

rg12

100 kW
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/328...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Since Greentime stopped making the old version of their great 80A controller that has the best throttle response ever and started ordering junk pcb's from a third party, am looking for a replacement.

3 common problems with chinese controllers that I don't want to see are:
1. Lag in throttle response
2. Graduate acceleration even on full throttle from 0 speed
3. Throttle release lag when it keeps throttling for a sec after I released the throttle (death trap)

I did not know these problems existed. Would not be good to have any. This is so cheap you may have to just try it. I’m seeing this controller, or similar on AliExpress and 3000 W motors with throttle for eBike kits for $250 shipped and several positive reviews. I’d put it on the maybe/consider list.

OMG stop with the "last bumps", you come off like a spoiled child!

Just order it, try it and report back. . .

john61ct said:
OMG stop with the "last bumps", you come off like a spoiled child!

Just order it, try it and report back. . .

and you come off as an unpatient ***hole when I didn't even address you.
You don't like it, don't reply.

I'm asking for saving money and time ordering stuff that may or may not be good and that is the point of asking a question.
Why not go to each thread here and tell people "shut the f*** up and try already, maybe your bike will explode maybe not, just spend money, time and risk yourself and stop bothering us!".

Seems like you need to smoke a blunt or stfu with your ***hole of an attitude.

Maybe an obvious response but why not just get an 18 fet infineon or something?

Or better yet stretch your budget and get an foc controller, these old trap controllers are not really efficient

tolkaNo said:
Maybe an obvious response but why not just get an 18 fet infineon or something?

Or better yet stretch your budget and get an foc controller, these old trap controllers are not really efficient

It's for my business for customers who want something cheap and simple.
Those who can't afford buy an ASI, Nucular...

Old but just noticed. Decent for price. 30fet KunRay has wire to connect to itself to disable soft start.

Back