B52 Stealth Bomber, doesn't run any more

BradH

1 mW
Hi everyone, I'm not sure how to price this listing. I'm looking for a bit of guidance and to gauge interest. I have a B52 Stealth Bomber that doesn't run anymore. Plug in the charger to the bike and nothing happens. The transmission also started acting weird several years back and I just rode it as an electric only bike until the battery (or something else?) finally gave out.

I eventually replaced it with a Sur-Ron X and so the Bomber has just been sitting in my garage taking up space. Is the bike worth anything in non-running condition? I also have the original charger (which lights up when it's plugged in but doesn't charge the bike) as well as a brand new extra set of Crazy Bob tires.

Thanks all! Located in the suburbs outside of Philadelphia, PA.

Attachments

• IMG_0991.JPG
    IMG_0991.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0995.JPG
    IMG_0995.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0992.JPG
    IMG_0992.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 60
Its still worth something even if not running or needs battery or charger...
I'll start the bidding At $1500.00!

Thanks for the feedback. Since you're "starting the bidding" at $1500, I'll assume that it must be worth something more than that (although you're the only one that replied to this thread, so maybe not?!?)

I suppose that I've got to start somewhere, so this bike and all pictured accessories is for sale for $2500. Local pickup only.

It is worth something but who knows how much. Transmission not working is a big thing since that's what makes them special vs a clone. I'm not local otherwise I'd bid 1,501 😅 Good luck on the sale and to whoever takes a gamble on this. If you want to ship, let me know.

I'm not going to undermine the existing offer by suggesting a price, but it goes without saying you could get more for it with a functioning battery and/or gearbox.
If you were in Australia, I might make a better offer than what has already been made, but unfortunately international shipping costs simply prevent it happening otherwise.

Cheers

Back