BFANG BBSHD Displays Help Please

geosped

100 W
Anyone know what the differences are between the DPC18, DCP14 and the 850c I have no idea which version of the DCP14 they offer I know there are a couple different offerings. I had a couple of questions. There are so many displays and I'm not sure which one is the best or which one to pick. I'm an older guy so need something with a big screen while I'm mountain biking off road no pavement so it will be shaking a lot. The vendor that I have selected has a couple of different models. I cant figure out what the difference is between the DPC18 and the 850c. From trying to figure this out the DPC18 has 5 modes eco / sport the 850c has the PAS Mode up to nine levels. One other difference they mention is the DPC18 can read up to 48v while the 850c can read up to 60v but what if I buy a 52v battery with the DPC18 does that mean the battery reading will be inaccurate?

Anyway I know a lot of times the literature on the webpages can be incorrect. If anyone can shed some light I would greatly appreciate it? I've reach out to BFANG directly but the Chinglish is hard to understand. Still waiting on a response to my display questions figured I'd reach out to the community. In essence what's the best Display out there that works with the BBSHD 52v?

I wound up getting the EggBeater v2 paired with an app on my phone its working great.

Back