CALLING ALL SCANDINAVIAN'S AND EUROPEANS

Some years ago , I traveled to Northern Europe and Scandinavia , I even lived in Sweden for 3 months. And Bavaria as well.
So
Now that , WOW Air , has such cheep flights to the U.S. ,
and since
I live just over an hour South of San Francisco,
I welcome you to come over to California .

Most Airlines charge allot of money to take a bike on a plane,
However
If you would dismantle your bike, leave the frame at your home , you could get an inexpensive , meaning cheep , bike frame for your Holiday here if you like.
or you could buy a whole bike here and bring over most of your e-bike parts, except for the batteries, which are too expensive and in most cases are not allowed on planes.
You could pack up your wheels, motor, and other parts and assemble a bike here at my apartment if you want.
I have most bike tools and a bike repair stand that can be used on my apartment patio .
I will post a reply to this Original Post of where you can get some bike frames.

For getting to where I live, there are shuttle services and there is a train that has a stop very close to where I live. http://www.caltrain.com/

Unfortunately I live in a tiny apartment, in a apartment complex that has many rules, so you would not be able to stay inside my apartment with me. One of the many rules is , No Smoking so keep that in mind.
However
You are probably planning to travel around the State and to other States anyway, there is camping around California, and the other states on the West Coast of the U.S. as well.
In fact I live less than 20 Km's from one of the most Scenic Campgrounds in the whole state of California, and for your Swede's you might have a relative or know someone who has a relative that owns a Cabin at Sveadal, which is very close to where I live.
( The Rental Rates at Sveadal are very expensive, so unless you know someone with a cabin there, it is much more affordable to camp elsewhere )

https://www.sccgov.org/sites/parks/Activities/Camping-Yurts/Pages/camping-information-rules.aspx

http://www.sveadal.org/

I have a Medium Size Mountain E-Bike that could be available for rent, it needs a new motor, one of the hall sensor wires went bad in the motor ) it is a fast motor , and I was thinking about buying a motor with more Torque motor since I live near mountains, It will cost a little over $ 200 U.S. to Fix , so If you want to rent it I would need about 2 to 2.5 weeks in advance notice to get the parts for It.
It will be available to rent , If , I am with you that day be it Local or on a Trip.
Meaning it will not be available to just take off somewhere without me being there with you, as it cost over $ 2,000 U.S. to build.

The Rental car rates , for a local company that is good is about $ 375 per week for a 2016 Dodge Caravan , plus insurance, it is best to get full coverage insurance from your home Country, that will cover a rental car here in the U.S.
I do not have a working car, and have found out by renting cars myself, that the Dodge / Chrysler Minivan is much more versatile than renting a car that is just a little cheaper .

I will post more later as I get responses to this Original Post ( OP ) . for any more information, and to answer any questions.
You can also Private Message ( PM ) me as well if you like.

Back