CSC Official Store on Aliexpress is good.

About a year ago, I bought this kit, with the LCD8H. To my surprise, it had the USB port. I have another solution for my phone charger so I only used the port once and it works.

36V 48V 500W 25A Electric Bicycle Brushless 9 Mosfet Sine Wave Controller with KT LCD3 LCD8 Display Panel Ebike Accessories

It came in the time indicated when shipped. Which was about a month. The price was right and the display came unbranded, unlike some other display controller combos. Nothing was “locked” by firmware. Everything worked, after I dialed in all the settings for my bike (2021 Ride1Up 700). I didn’t have to contact the vendor for any reason. I did blow the little PCB that handles the headlight function as I had some lights that shorted out (lesson learned). I desoldered the fried little PCB and the controller is still working fine. I did replace and rewire the headlights. They now work from a separate switch that was already in another device.

Anyhow, a great purchase all around. I’ll buy from this vendor again in the future.

Here is a link to their store

CSC Official Store

Back