CYC X1 Stealth (NEW)

My android did not get along with the app very well. Once the file was reloaded with bacdoor, I have not used it at all.

Atak_Snajpera said:
I also bought stealth in april 2022. I've done over 1000 km so far. No issues even after rainy weather.

However my torque sensor requires 12Nm/volt to be set in cyc app in order to have realistic human power readings. Default 69Nm/volt was giving me insanly high values. Up to 1500w!

Hi,

I am seeing a similar issue where all of the human metrics in my CYC app are highly inaccurate.

Average Human Watts displayed in the CYC app is much higher than my actual pedalling input.

Average Pedal RPM in the app is also roughly half my actual pedal RPM. My Garmin cadence sensor confirms this.

I am seeing readings of around 35-50 RPM in my CYC app under normal pedalling speed which is around half of the 70-100 RPM that my Garmin reports.

Does your Average Pedal RPM appear to display correct readings?

I.E. Do you see 70-100 RPM in the app for average to fast pedalling?

Thanks,
Oli.

Average pedal RPM seems to be correct. However IT never goes above 92 RPM for some reason.

Show me all your settings in cyc app. Take a screenshot of each page.

I just found this new video on version 3 of the stealth. It looks to be improved in many ways! But it still could be possible to overheat because it has a air gap between the motor and case, and it is still louder than other motors.
https://youtu.be/Ghl8-eg7AOg

Re-fitted the Motor ‘in triangle’ , it’s shifted a bit of weight slightly rearwards and given a little bit more ground clearance . While I was at it I changed the cassette to a Shimano 10 speed Linkglide . This has to be the best shifting I’ve ever had , It’s close to having an automatic transmission , the shifts are that smooth and fast , even with a bit of power behind them .

Attachments

• Mark's bike.JPG
    Mark's bike.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 185
I like the build nomad, being able to put the motor inside the frame feels so much better for some reason. It would be nice if cyc supplied different or adjustable length motor arms so you could put the motor where you wanted.... But I know that would be very difficult to manufacture.

With the link glide can you just change the cassette or is it new chain/shifter/mech?

Cheers:)

marjoriefinnigan said:
I like the build nomad, being able to put the motor inside the frame feels so much better for some reason. It would be nice if cyc supplied different or adjustable length motor arms so you could put the motor where you wanted.... But I know that would be very difficult to manufacture.

With the link glide can you just change the cassette or is it new chain/shifter/mech?

Cheers:)

Thanks , if you've a got a frame with enough room , the motor inside is the way to go . One of your builds , and a couple of others , is what got me thinking .

You're right , different length , or adjustable arms would be an expensive addition .

With Linkglide , if you're running 11 speed I think you can change just the cassette . I'm running 10 speed , so I've got an XT 10 speed shifter and an XT 11 speed derailleur to accommodate the 43 tooth sprocket . It might not sound right , but of course it's the shifter that provides the indexing . It all works together flawlessly .

Back