Dual gang throttle for controlling two controllers off of one thumb or twist...

im suprised theres not a dual gang potientiometer wired to a thumb/twist/knob that will do this without this and that piece of awesome technologies inbetween... would that not be a simple thing? maybe i should try and 3d print something like that, as soon as i figure out the resistance of the throttle i got a box full of pots for building big muff pi's and overdrive 250's, I dont imagine it would be difficult but there would be no easy way to fine tune the performance together stand alone.... or i might eat my words and feel like a dummy...

One throttle for 2 controllers? Seems like most people take the positive and ground from only one controller and connect that to the throttle. Then, take both signal wires, from both controllers, and connect them to the throttle. Maybe I’m not ready not your post right.

Signal wire from the throttle to both controllers seems to be the way it is done. However that is no guarantee that both controllers will run in unison.

:)
⚡

Another option is an Automotive TPS sensor, (Throttle Position Sensor).
I think most of them have dual potentiometers inside for redundancy, some have the connections broken out separately, known as "6 pin" or, "dual output"
the 3 pin versions are tied together internally.
Here is an example: Amazon.com
dualpot.jpg

This is new to me. Interesting!

• Today at 10:49 AM
Another option is an Automotive TPS sensor, (Throttle Position Sensor).
I think most of them have dual potentiometers inside for redundancy, some have the connections broken out separately, known as "6 pin" or, "dual output"
the 3 pin versions are tied together internally.

Back