E-Brake operating backwards

Ksq2

10 µW
Hi, Installed a UKC1 OMD display for my stealth bomber clone the other day before had a SW900 and e-brake worked with it. The UKC1 display works perfectly now and reads wattage and speed fine, with 19" inch wheel set in settings. I reset my MQCON bluetooth settings back to factory default, and then re-tweaked them again to e-brake to 75a, e-brake doesn't work at all and other features too, also the controller has a green light and no errors are showing on my display the bike rides fine just wanted e-brake working. Thanks for any help

SPEC: Sabvoton SVMC72150 150A. QS273 2.5T 12000W. 40ah battery.

Last edited:
Reset my settings to factory default on MQCON Bluetooth app the other night, now the e-brake seems to operate backwards, instead of slowing me down it actually increases my speed a little. Why is this? I only installed a new display ukc1 nbpower the display itself is working fine. I was using a sw900 before. Stealth bomber clone 12000w. SABVOTON SVMC72150 150A, Qs273

Sounds like your Sabvoton is utilizing electronic braking rather than regen braking, but something is scrambled. Regen saps power from the wheel and uses the battery as a load or repository for that energy, slowing the wheel parasitically. The bike slows and the battery is charged a bit.

Electronic braking USES energy. It powers the motor against the turn of the wheel. But your braking may be mistimed because it’s helping forward motion rather than fighting it.

I don’t know anything about Sabvotons or what settings to look at, sorry. Maybe you could ask another Sabvoton user to see their settings so you have a basis of comparison with a working bike.

Back