EVT Charger

in Chilliwack BC, looking for an EVT bike charger as mine was stolen last night. No clue how much they're worth, but I've only seen 2 other EVT bikes in the last 13 years here in BC, so they seem a bit hard to come by here,...

G'day H M.
Is your EVT a lithium model or lead acid? At 14 years old I'm guessing lead. The lead chargers actually charge each 12v batt singly. At the plug, pin 1 is batt 1+, pin 2 bat 1- / batt 2+, pin 3 batt 2- / batt 3- & so on. You can use 4 X. 12v 6amp SLA chargers. Pity I'm in Australia as I've got 4 new EVT chargers still in box lying around.

AussieRider

G'day H M.
Is your EVT a lithium model or lead acid? At 14 years old I'm guessing lead. The lead chargers actually charge each 12v batt singly. At the plug, pin 1 is batt 1+, pin 2 bat 1- / batt 2+, pin 3 batt 2- / batt 3- & so on. You can use 4 X. 12v 6amp SLA chargers. Pity I'm in Australia as I've got 4 new EVT chargers still in box lying around.

AussieRider
Hey I'd be happy to pay shipping at the end of the month after my next paycheck. :) and yes it's a lead battery. I'll look into getting a 12 volt charger in the mean time. Thanks.

Hey Gord I've got yours all boxed up and ready to go, sent you the Paypall invoice.

Lmk what you decide either way.

Back